Chapter 4

George was finally on the last day of his heat but of course it was never that easy. He was hungry. Stomach growling but he wasn't allowed to eat until dinner and he was all out of ice cream. But he couldn't care it. But he also knew if he was gonna I ask dream to bring him food his heat would act up. He didn't need that. Like at all. He actually preferred to be away from Dream while in heat or going into heat. He knows Dream can control himself, but regardless he's an alpha. He was worried that maybe Dream would snap because the smell. However he needed food.

------------------------ Dreams P.O.V -----------------------------

I was just minding myself talking to Sapnap when my boyfriend came up to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek and greeting Sapnap with a cheery smile.

"Hello Sapnap! How's the crush situation going?" Fundy asked. Don't ask how he knows. He just does. 

"Oh well.. I actually confessed to one of them. I mean to confess to the other today. I know they like each other. They've told me. And I like both of them. So if the other one likes me maybe we can all be together. Maybe." Sap seems nervous about Quackity and Karl excepting him.

"You'll do fine Sap!" I chimed in. I'm very proud of him for being bold.

"Easy for you to say you have a cute boyfriend already, AND he asked YOU out." Sapnap wasn't aware of all that's been going on in my head. Though how could he be? I don't talk to him about it much.

"Pfft, Yeah but I know my best friend Sap" I chuckled. Why hasn't George messaged me since the Ninja thing?

"Hey Dre? Yah doing okay? You've seemed off since George got sick." Fundy said. Not aware George was gone due to his heat. Why would I tell him that I've had to handle a heated George twice now? NOT in a sexual way. Fundy knows I have more self control than that.

"Yeah I'm fine. I just worry for my friends, you know? I get just as worked up when Sapnaps sick." Fundy smiles.

"Yeah, and not to mention George will be at school with a burning fever, headache, vomitting, and light headed/fainting. So it must be really bad for him to stay home." Sap seemed worried for the shorter now.

"Yeah it's bad. Last time I went to check on him he couldn't even get out of bed." Bed? More like his room. Why was I lying? I could tell them George was an Omega in heat. But I feel that may cause trouble.

"Aw poor George I hope he gets better soon!" Fundy called as he went to go hang out with other people. Sapnap looked at me with concerned eyes.

"You think Gogy will be back soon?"

"Of course. Even if Gogy is still sick if he can move I'm sure he'll come back."

"He's been out for a week.. he hasn't been able to move for a week? do you know how much he's eaten?"  I just shook my head and saw him pull out his phone.

_________________________________________________________

Sapnap: Hey gogs? How much have you eaten while you've been sick and stuck in bed?

_________________________________________________________

-------------------------- No one's P.O.V --------------------------

George read the message and thought out loud 

"Is that the lie we're going with? Okay Dream."

____________________________________________________________

Sapnap: Hey gogs? How much have you eaten while you've been sick and stuck in bed?

Gogs: Oh I've been sure to at least eat one meal a day. Eating made me throw up if I ate too much though. It hurt to move but I should be back tomorrow.

Sapnap: You need to eat more Gogs. Okay?

Gogs: Well then you'll just have to make sure I do.

Sapnap: Okay. I will.

Gogs: That was a joke sap. I'll eat more now I'm feeling a bit better.

Sapnap: Good!

____________________________________________________________________

Sap looked at Dream.

"He's only been eating once a day. That's so bad. I'm making sure he gets more food when he comes back."

Dream nodded. Genuinely concerned. He texted George himself.

_____________________________________________________________________

Dream: Hey sorry I lied to sapnap. Fundy was here and I doubt you want too many people knowing. Anyway why haven't you been eating?

George: I'm sorry? I wasn't aware my eating habits were your concern, and for this OMEGA I get sick when I eat a lot while in heat, so I eat what I can.

Dream: Oh.. sorry. I didn't know that happened.

George: It doesn't matter. Just know I'm okay. Now if you'll excuse me I'm taking a nap cause I'm tired. 

Dream: You're always tired

George: Dream I need to chill out my heat somehow.

Dream: 0////0 Go to sleep. Wear my hoodie.

George: I'll wear it to school tomorrow so you can have it back.

Dream: Okay Georgie.

_______________________________________________________________________

George curled up in his bed, face red as he sniffed the hoodie he was in. Dreams hoodie.

"Why does he smell so good?"

George was just glad his boyfriend hadn't come back. Well he was off to sleep til dinner time. Hopefully Ninja won't tell everyone about Georges heat. That would be bad. But he went to bed. Not waking up for dinner rather sleeping through the evening and out of his heat.

However he wasn't looking forward to his return to school. He's gonna get talked about. He's glad Sapnap and Dream care though. 

George woke up to the blaring sound of his alarm clock and the sent of his Alpha's hoodie. He went into the bathroom to shower, use the toilet, and brush his teeth. He didn't normally eat breakfast anyway. So he was fine. He rushed out the door and got into his car. He drove off and to school. Once at school he looked around for Sapnap and Dream. Spotting them waiting for him at the door. He rushed up to them and was greeted by two big hugs. All of the boys laughed as George hugged back.

"Come on guys I was just sick. I'm back now!" George giggled and him and Dream locked eyes.

"We missed you Gogy!" Sap called.

"Excuse me?" All the boys looked over to see....

______________________________________________

cliff hanger? cliff hanger.