Chapter 6

A/n; read the authors note at the end please.

content warning:

Sexual assault

--------------------------------------------------------------------

⚠Sexual assault here⚠
George was walking to lunch, Dream's sweater around his waist. It was rather quiet in the halls. Suddenly he was grabbed from the waist and before he could say anything he heard a familiar voice.

"Stop squirming and sit still for me" 

The voice was Ninja's. George knew better than to go against what he had to say, so he stood still. letting the Alpha grind against his ass and kiss on his neck. His face went soft and his breathing hitched.

"Ninja, I need to get to lunch or something could happen. We can see about finishing this later." George let out a gasp as Ninja started sucking hickeys into his skin, no longer was he grinding though. 

"Ni-Ninja there are camera's you'll get us in trouble" Ninja left a hickey on his line and 3 on his neck
⚠Content is over⚠

"You're my boyfriend. Remember that." He says sternly.

"I know I am Ninja. I am your boyfriend. Ninja is my boyfriend." He smiles and that earns a smile back.

"You're so cute George. Go eat lunch with your friends." George giggles and nods. Going to the lunch room and sitting down.

Quackity was the first to bring it up. "Whats with the hickeys?" He knew everyone else at their table saw it.

"Well, Ninja-" He was cut off.

"Doesn't have the right to touch you." Said Dream.

"No he does, especially if I let him. Seeing as he is my boyfriend." George retorts.

"Well did you let him? in the middle of the school day? You're not that kind of person George I know you aren't." He seemed hurt.

"It's not your business what I do with my boyfriend or when." George looked upset. Dream knew something was off and he hugged the male.

Sapnap came over and slid Dream his phone and head phones while he gave George some food and he himself started eating. George Began to eat as well. Smiling. Dream put in the head phones and played the video. When the video stopped he was fuming. 

"You told him to stop and he didn't?" Dream spoke low and and harsh. His pheromones were difficult to go against for the Omega

"Well, yes that happened.. but my step mom said that if an Alpha wants their way with me I should feel grateful and not fight back. So I let him. I asked him to stop but I didn't stop him seeing as he's my boyfriend." George seemed to tear up. He didn't want to be talking about this. It was clearly upsetting him a Great deal.

"I don't know what you want to hear? He sexually assaulted me and I let him because I'm a push over Omega with no self worth? Like is that what you want to hear? Do you want me to tell you oh thank you Alpha's for confronting me and each other about it in front of the betas. Like actually, what do you want from me? After all I'm just a worthless Omega who doesn't have the right to say no." He just gets up and walks away. George knew what happened with Ninja was fucked up. He also knew his friends just wanted to help, but at the same time, he knew they should of given up when he said so.

He walked into the males bathroom, he decided to sit on the counter with the sinks. He looked hopeless almost. He was tired of this. When suddenly someone walked in. It wasn't his friends rather his favorite Teacher.

"Hello, Sam" George smiled through his teary face.

"Heya George, you doing okay? is there anything you need?" He was genuinely worried about one of his best students.

"Can I speak to you without getting anyone in trouble, no matter what they did?" He asks.

"Just this once, only because I don't want to upset you more."

George went on to explain what happened, with a couple breaks for his crying. When he finished the story Sam hugged him.

"Well here's what I recommend. Tell the principle, Sexual assault doesn't get you suspended or expelled, just a talk. I also think you had every right to storm away from your friends. They went into your business more than you allowed them. However they sound like the group of people you wanna be friends with. So maybe go back to them, and talk this out. I can report what happened to the principle if you'd like, or I could let you decide."

"I think you should tell the principle. I want to go cuddle Dream."

"You go do that. I'll be sure everything is okay for you. I promise." 

"Thank you Sam! you're like a dad to me" George smiled at him, and Sam smiled back.

"Thank you George. I'm glad I could be."

George went to his table and just sat down. Immediately his friends started apologizing and hugging him. George just leaned into Dream.

"You all don't need to apologize. I know you had my best interest at heart. I don't blame you guys. Just please, know I can handle myself" 

they all nodded.

-----------------------

a/n; I do not in any way think sexual assault is okay. Or even a light matter. But I know from experience with having to report people who have sexually assaulted me at school, they only really get talked to. Not even suspended for a day. Trust me in no case is sexual assault justifiable. So if you do see this, experience this, or anything like that, tell an adult or authority. I know most of you are adults, so if this happens in a work place you could tell your boss, or just a higher up in general. Just be careful everyone. Please.