Chapter 21

A few weeks had passed, George and Dream were attached at the hip. If I were to make a guess, this was George's call. Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity all started planning their wedding. This seemed to be a decent time to start, now that Dream was back.  And luckily, they knew nothing would be going wrong from now on. George was cuddling Dream when sapnap walked in, in nothing but boxers and looked at George.

"have I gained weight?" He asked and turned to the side. Dream knew George and Sapnap used to be a thing, so he knew they were very close.

"Sapnap, If anything you've lost weight. Don't be so hard on your body. You're going to look amazing in your suit, you're going to marry your fiance's and you're going to live happily with them." George smiled at his best friend

Sapnap smiled and hung his head.

"Yeah, you're George, Thanks. I'm just so worried I won't look good for them on our wedding day, yknow? I just want it to be magical"

George stood up, going over to sapnap, sitting him on the floor as he grabbed his hair brush and some ponytails, going and sitting behind him and brushing his hair out. splitting his hair before putting it in two, semi short braids. Chuckling.

"You need to remember sap, they said yes because they love you. Not because they felt obligated to. They love you, for you. Skinny, buff, chunky, they love you all the same."

Sapnap smiles and turns around, hugging George. 

George smiles, and hugs back, Dream came over and embraced both of them. Which made George giggle. Sapnap leaned into them both.

"Sorry about barging in mostly naked by the way" Dream just laughed. George shakes his head. 

"Don't worry about it Sap. Don't even worry about it." 

so sapnap got up, and walked to his room with Karl and Quackity, cuddling with them. 

"Did you leave to braid your hair?" Quackity chuckled 

"No, I went to talk to George, and he braided my hair. But it did help me calm down"

Karl, snored lightly, as he was in fact sleeping.  So Quackity and Sapnap just talked and cuddled, ended up watching a movie and going to sleep.

Meanwhile with George and Dream...

"Dream slower please!"

"Make me Gogy."

"Please Dream slow down!"

"mmm, how about no."

"Please Dream"

"Fine, only cause this is a two player game.

"Jeez, this part is so difficult, I'm sorry!!"

Dream just started wheezing when punz from over their VC just went

"Jesus, that sounded wrong"

George started laughing too

"Stop being dirty minded then."

George yawned and looked at the time.

"Jesus it's one in the morning, we should go to sleep."

That earned groans from both males, but they all agreed it was time for bed.

~Time skip; day before the wedding~

Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl were all in their respective rooms, getting ready to head out from their final wedding rehearsal, All just calming their nerves for the big day tomorrow. It was about dinner time, and they all planned to have a big dinner to celebrate for Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity. It was nerve wracking to say the least as they were all finally getting married.

"You know, I'm really excited for you guys" George smiles. Giggling at Sapnap getting all teary eyed because he's happy to be with the loves of his life.

"I'm finally going to marry them.. tomorrow too. Gogy how did I get blessed with a friend like you and two amazing fiance's like them?"

George chuckled softly "Sapnap it's because it's you. You're an amazing person."

They hugged and and headed out to go get dinner with the group.

~The next day~

Last night had been one of the craziest nights of their lives. Sapnap was given a lap dance by Quackity, George and Dream totally did it in the bathroom, and Karl was flirting with every other one of their friends even though he is 110% committed to Quackity and Sapnap.

But, last night was the least of anyone's worries right now. George was helping Karl get dressed for the wedding, while their good friend Minx did his makeup. In the end Karl looked incredible. So good in fact Karl almost started crying before being slapped upside the head by Minx who told him not to ruin the makeup. Which lead to George and Minx bickering due to minx messing up Karl's hair. Karl just laughed and adjusted his suit. He was wearing a white suit, with gold swirls, an orange rose in the pocket, and he had a navy blue train that followed behind him. it was quite beautiful.

Dream was Helping Sapnap. Sapnap was wearing a black suit with a purple tie, and a blue lobelia, which, from the same pocket, a little napkin with a small fire emblem on it resided. Dream, rather than helping Sapnap with his hair and outfit, was simply giving him a series of pep talks.

Quackity was sitting patiently in a chair as Tommy sat there doing his makeup. It was nothing that... should be bold, but then again you let a little kid do your make up and it somehow always looks bold. Tubbo was Braiding his hair, it actually wasn't half bad. But you could look to ranboo and tell why it wasn't all that bad. He's had practice on his friend. Quackity was wearing a white, nearly cream colored dress, with orange gems covering the upper torso. And in his hair, was a crown of purple flowers. And on the tiara used to hold up his veil, was what kind of looked like a duck. The dress itself was, while gorgeous was nothing too special without the fact half of it was long, and the other half was cut to about his mid thigh, which of course looked totally fucking bad ass. And when tommy decided he was done doing Q's makeup the 3 little kids all rushed out of the room. And Quackity fixed his makeup, starring at himself in awe.

Karl and Sapnap stood at the end of the isle, waiting for Quackity to come out. Who would be followed by Tubbo throwing handfuls of flowers everywhere. Especially at guests. When Karl had walked down the isle Ranboo had gone with him to hold the train on his suit.

Soon though, during the ceremony, it was time for the vows. But as you can decide they chose not to say them there, rather, they had all written each-other letters. So, The priest- Wilbur Soot in case you were wondering- called for the ring bearer and running down the isles, came tommy, who tripped and face planted, though luckily didn't loose the rings. He got up and ran up to them, with this huge, shit eating grin, and that's when they realized tommy had lost a tooth- specifically his first tooth- when he ate shit just seconds ago. His mouth bleeding ever so much, which gave the three boys a good laugh. And tommy was told to step to the side of where sapnap was. So the smaller boy did. 

Then, as the final words were spoken, directed to Quackity the room seemed to get heavy

"Do you, Quackity, Take these lovely men, to love and to honor, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for as long as you shall live?"

There was silence in the air for only a split second before Quackity let out those 2 words.

"I do"

"You may now kiss your spouse's"

and with that there was shouting and hoorays. and of course tommy going up to Sam crying about how he didn't mean to break his face. which cause Sam and Ponk to laugh

throughout that night there was partying until everyone was damn near ready to drop. But what mattered most at the end of the day

was that now they truly were inseparable.