chapter 13

|| a/n; i know the beginning boring im sorry! But I just thought I'd say... its party time. ||

George was getting dappered up- nothing too formal, but basic, I'm a high school student going to a party, may as well look good- attire. Quackity was getting ready on his side of the bedroom.

"Hey quacks. When you turn seventeen are you gonna ask your parents if you can move in here? Then we can talk about moving into an apartment together when we turn 18?"

"Yeah of course George." He heard a honk. "I think our ride is here." The two laughed and made their way downstairs. Both giving Sam and Ponk a hug goodbye before running out to their boyfriends waiting in Dreams car. Quackity squeezed in-between Sapnap and Karl in back, while George got in front.

"Quackity get your ass outta my face" Sapnap shouted.

"Maybe I won't!" Quackity shouted back as he sat down. The two males laughed and Karl just pouts.

"What the honk? I want to be in on the jokes too." Quackity leans on Karl and Sap hugs them both.

"Cute." George muttered and then Dream began to drive. George and Dream just talk or sit in- semi- silence, while the trio in back start having a smooch fest.

George was starting to worry. Infact, let's take a look in his head.

                   (George's P.O.V)

Karl said something about stuff going wrong at parties. Does he think Dream will do something stupid? Does he think that ill do so stupid? Does he think someone's going to cheat on their significant other? What if something DOES happen. What if dreams kissing some pretty blonde girl who's so much better than me. Or some brunette who's smile lights up his world and he can't live without. Or what if he gets back with Fundy. What if Ninja is there? What if someone spiked the punch? What if-

My thoughts were interrupted by Dream saying something. I didn't hear what he said but by the looks of it everyone was staring at me. Was I having a panic attack? Whats that on my cheek- a tear? Looks like I was.

"Are you okay Hun?" Dream asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Just a bit nervous im gonna get lost in the big crowd, you know?" I play it off. I don't like lying too much. But I don't want them to miss out on having fun.

"Oh, okay. You had me worried there. I'm glad you're okay. I promise ill try my best to stay near you so you don't get lost." Thats not what I was hoping for...

                   (3rd person P.O.V)

They arrived at the place and George stepped out of the car. His face shown no sign of the panic attack he had nearly 3 minutes ago. They went inside and George suddenly felt his heart drop. Of course there were so many people he'd hardly be able to move about. He'd be bound to lose dream. Or worse. He went to grab onto Dream but Dream had already gone in. He decided it was better to follow then to leave them alone. But why was it now getting to him what Karl said.

Dream and Sapnap immediately went to the football team while Quackity and Karl went to the other bits of their friend group. Did I mention Dream was on the team? George sighed and made his way to the bathroom to hide. He ended up finding an empty one and sat in the tub in there. He was not one for big parties. And what was worse was that the back yard was full too.

Karl told the group of people he'd be right back and went to ask Dream if he'd seen George. But as you'd have it, dream was doing a keg stand with the football team. So Karl went up to Sapnap.

"Hey sap have you seen Gogy since we got here?" Sap shook his head and Karl frowned.

"We have to find him" sapnap agreed and they left the group of football players to go find the Eldest male of their group.

George was in the bath room. Looking in the mirror. He was crying again. Just because he was stressed at how many people were out there.

Dream was now a bit wasted and went to go find someone he knew. Luckily he bumped into Quackity.

"Hiii~" He slurred. Quackity sighed. Saying some cusses Dream didn't understand in Spanish.

"Lets go get you to your boyfriend you drunk idiot." Quackity and Dream were now also looking for George. George had gone upstairs. It was quiet up there. Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, and Dream bumped into each other at the stairs.

"Have you seen George?" They asked in sync. Proving neither parties had seen him. Where could he be?

They all decide to go upstairs and look. Accidentally walking in on a couple doing it.

Dream started calling George's name. But he was unsuccessful in getting a response. They looked in every room before finding the bathroom he had been crying in before he peacefully fell asleep in the fetal position in the bath.

Dream pouted seeing how much of a mess his boyfriend looked like. He shook him away.

"Georgie?" Dream asked.

"Hmm?" George's eyes fluttered open.

"You said you were okay George." Dream furrowed his brows.

"I am okay. Just not a fan of crowds." He got up, washed his face and began to go downstairs. Pushing past all his friends. He went and grabbed a drink. Yes an alcoholic beverage. And began to drink it. Where could this go wrong? Suddenly a voice he was familiar to but not quite able to recall rang in his ears.

"Well if it isn't the captains slut." Now he knew the person.

"Hello Eric. What do you want?" George knew Eric because dream and Eric had played football together for years.

"Nothing. Just to talk." George rolled his eyes.

"Just shut up. You're wasting yours and my own time. Go talk to someone who cares." Thats when George was grabbed forcefully by the jaw.

"I said i just wanna talk. Hear me you disrespectful mut?" George whimpered out of fear and nodded. Then they went to a semi private living space 2.0 type deal to talk.

"What is the captain to you?" George was put off by the question.

"Dream? He's my boyfriend." He was slapped across the face. Eyes widening.

"God. Why would he ever want a slut like you. Actually? You're just some toy to him in the grand scheme of things." George was taken aback by these words. Was this what this was? A tactic to try and get something out of George. Well two could play these games.

"If we're playing like this, whats the name of the last girl you had sex with" Eric took a moment to respond.

"Uhh.. Jessica I think."

George sighed "Elizabeth. Her name was Elizabeth. She told the whole school you sucked in bed remember? But you showed a video of her calling you daddy to the entire school. Cause you thought it would be so funny when really its just disgusting." George got punched in the face. His nose started dripping blood.

"Or how about the first girl you slept with?"

Without hesitation Eric spoke. "Doesn't matter cause I rocked her shit. She was basically begging for more."

"Her name was Heighlee. She told the school she faked an orgasm for you. Of course no one said anything. Its funny."

He got a punch to the gut. George was damaging his ego.

"Yeah well you're a dirty little worthless slut with no purpose other than breed and die. Don't think I don't know you're an Omega. I'm not stupid. Your friends are all gonna leave you to rot in hell. You worthless piece of shit." George was shoved into the wall and hit his head. He saw 4 figures run in and one run out. He heard a loud buzzing in his ears.

                   (GEORGE'S P.O.V)

It was blurry. The room was spinning. I felt a warm liquid drip from my nose. I remember that I was punched there earlier. Must be blood. I see a tall figure in yellow? No green chase Eric out. Shouting occurs. 3 people trying to get my attention. When suddenly the world stops spinning and it all goes dark.

|| a/n; like Karl said. Something always goes wrong at parties in these sorts of books.