Chapter 46

Jule's POV

(This happened before Jess and Grace escaped)

The chopper descended causing the sand on the ground to whirl around. We had travelled by plane till Petersburg and taken a chopper to reach our warehouse. As the vehicle got a firm grip on the ground, we got up, dusting the dust from our black shirts. Pulling out our Ray-ban sunglasses we stepped out, Jem leading the way.

From outside, the building looks like a complete waste, that's why it is such a good hiding spot. Its grey walls had cracks here and there causing vegetation to grow on them. The area was surrounded by untamed trees and huge plants. A narrow lane was cleaned in order to walk through.

Everyone was already here. The English, The Spanish, The French, The Americans, and us. As the four of us walked in, the buzzing chatters and conversations stopped abruptly, and thousands of gazes landed on us. My eyes scanned through the hall, analyzing each and everyone here.

"The plan will execute in exactly an hour." Jem said in a calm voice making shivers run down everyone's back. His stone hard hazel eyes saw through everyone's soul, as he walked more towards the crowd. "The English and Spanish will attack the Ivano's gang, the Red Death. Be very discreet, it is closer to the city, any form attraction of attention from the public should be" He paused, his eyes roaming through the English and Spanish men. "avoided." He completed and let linger.

"The Red death are stronger than Nikolai, there is a treaty that binds them together, making them Nikolai's strongest and closest allies." He said looking at Alex, the English Don who nodded. "Make sure all weapons are confiscated, and their men are either death or critically injured." Jem said looking at the Spanish don.

"That is phase one of the plan, only after this we can proceed. These all need to be done in less than 30 minutes." He said his voice low as usual, but it still echoed in everyone's mind.

"Make sure no one escapes nor is there any source of contact. Nikolai shouldn't expect the slightest." Jem growled the last part, making the men in the behind shrink in fear, half of them were already sweating.

"Arnaud." Jem turned to the blonde-haired man, the French Don. "The French will be going to the Russians main warehouse, there isn't much security, which clearly shows Nikolai's foolishness. Your mafia is stronger and powerful, you can easily take down the men there." Jem said, making Arnaud smirk devilishly.

"Again, not even a whisper of this attack should escape." He added, "The second in command and the right-hand man will be there, don't kill them, they deserve worse." Jem's voice showed how merciless he is, causing all the Don's to smirk, like a lion ready to jump on the deer.

"The American's will come with me to the dungeons, the plan was already discussed in the meeting." He said coming back to the center, the rays from the tube light above feel on him, showing everyone who the boss is.

"Make sure that your tech team has your location at all times, if you suspect any irrational movement, you'll be wise to report it immediately." Jem said, it clearly shows that if they go against the plan, he will rip your head off. "Your silencers should always be intact with the gun, we don not want the police to get involved in this." He muttered receiving firm nods.

"I will like thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart, on behalf of my family. I know how much you all are risking and the least we can do is to show our gratitude." He said softly, his irises turning to a shade of hazel. "But that does not mean I will go easy on you if the rules are broken or violated." He added darkly.

"Load the weapons in the vehicles and best of luck." He said. "Victoria in nobis." Jem said in a thick Latin accent. "VICTORIA IN NOBIS" The crowd cheered, thousands of guns were lifted in air as a symbol of power and dominance. The latter dissolved in groups, some heading to the computers, some outside with ammunitions, some sharing words with their leaders.