Chapter 2

A/n. The above photos are of the mansion and Jessica's room.

Jessica's pov.

The flight was smooth and comfortable. I have travelled a lot, mom and I love to travel, from small road trips to small towns or a long flight to Australia. I usually don't like travelling in airplanes, I always felt stuffed. But this time it was fine thanks to my amazing unknown brother who had generously booked a first class ticket. I mostly slept during the ride, don't blame me, the seats were extremely cozy.

Surprising my bags came fast, usually they came last.  l collected my luggage and I'm wondering how I'll find my so called brother. Just then, something vibrated in my pocket. I pulled out my phone to see a message for an unknown number. "I'm waiting in Swatch." Hoping it was from my brother, I made my way to my favorite watch shop.

As I entered, I saw a man, maybe in his early 20s leaning against a wall. What caught my eye was his facial features. They were my facial features, the same high cheekbone and the same jawline. I slowly approach him, in the hopes that he was my brother. He lifted his head and his eyes meet mine. that second I had no doubts. I was staring at his eyes, my eyes. The same sky blue eyes with a hint of green.

"Jessica" his voice was barely audible. It was filled so many emotions. "Your Jessica right." He asked, a bit more louder than before. But his eyes, they held so many emotions. "Yes, that's me, you must be James Giordano." I said, trying to sound confident. "No I'm not Jem, urr James. I'm your second oldest brother, Julian." Wait I have more than one brother, wonderful, note of sarcasm.

"How many brothers do I have?" I asked him, trying my best not sound impolite. I was really grateful that they were willing to take custody of me, but a part of me was angry because no one mentioned about them, they are me brothers, right. "You have three older brothers and two elder sisters." He replied calmly.

"I have sisters!!" My face lit up like a child in Christmas morning, I always wanted sister. He chuckled at my reaction, "yes you do, and they are very excited to see you again. Let's get you home."

With that my brother took my suitcases while I carried my backpack and we headed to the parking lot. He guided me to a  Black Mustang GT. "Is that the latest Mustang GT." I asked in an amazed tone. Woah, they sure are rich. 

"Yes, how do you know." He asked.

"Are you kidding me, of course I know, I love cars and read a lot of books about them." I replied in cheerful tone, there was a genuine smile on my face.

"You and Joy will get along well. Get inside." He said

"You don't have to tell me twice." I said while getting in the passenger seat. The interior of amazingly designed. The black seats just screamed 'rich'.  

Julian got in and roared the engine to life. I was captivated in the buzzing streets of New York, admiring the flood of yellow taxis. Comfortable silence filled the car, and I rested my head back.

  A few minutes later I thought of asking him a few questions. "Are you my real brother or my half brother." I asked

"Real, you were with us till you turned two." His voice carried so much sadness in them, but a hint of anger was also present. I decided not to ponder on this topic more.

"Tell me more about my brothers and sisters." It came out more like an order instead of request, bit Julian didn't seem to mind.

"Well as you already know, James is the oldest, we call him Jem. He is usually very busy so you won't be seeing him around much. Next is Jasmine or Jazz. She and Jem are twins although Jem was born three minutes before. Jazz is very friendly, you will love her instantly. Then it me, you call me Jule, you can come to me or Jazz if you have any problem. Then it's Jade or Joy, you both share the love of cars. She is fun loving and sometimes has the wildest ideas. And last there is Jason, we call him Jase. He has anger controlling issues so try not getting on his nerves, other than that he's kinda fun. Joy and Jase are twins but Joy was born two minutes before." He said. He had a hint of pride in his tone. "I can't wait to meet all of them." I said eagerly.