Ask #2

@ROXYTHEWHITEFOX Knockout did you ever get a ride on Breakdowns shoulder?

Knockout: *smirks* I have indeed love it up there!

Breakdown: *glares* He sneak attacks me *balls servos into fists and grits his denta* All.The.Fragging.Time!

Knockout: *scoffs* Oh~ it's not that bad Breaky your over exaggerating!

Breakdown: *raises optic ridge* Am I now!?

4 minuets earlier

Breakdown: *cleaning a medical berth*

Knockout: *sneaking up behind him*

Breakdown: *stops for a second feeling like his being watched but just shakes it off and gets back to cleaning*

Knockout: *gets a couple feet behind his mate*

Breakdown: *finishes cleaning and stands up straight*

Knockout: *attacks* SNEAK ATTACK!! *wraps his arms around his mates neck and legs around his waist before climbing up his frame until he sat on his shoulder-plates*

Breakdown: *extremely startled by his mates sudden attack and nearly losses his balance*

Knockout: *laughing as holds onto his mates helm so he wouldn't fall*

Present Time

Breakdown: *staring his mate down*

Knockout: *doesn't make optic contact*

Breakdown: *sighs* I'm sorry I have to say this Knocks but

Knockout: *looks at his mate* What?

Breakdown: *takes deep invent* I think you have an addiction to being on my shoulder-plates!

Knockout: *scoffs* That's absurd!

Breakdown: *blank faced* Knockout in the 5 second it took for me to say that and you to reply you have some how found your way once again onto my shoulder-plates!

Knockout: *blinks* I did? *looks down optics widening when he realises he was indeed on his mates shoulder-plates* When the frag did I get up here!?

Breakdown: *sighs* That's the problem Knocks I DON'T FRAGGING KNOW!!!