Ask #16

@ROXYTHEWHITEFOX Ya know what K.O. You should really try to scare everyone on the nemesis. Also K.O. how much pain medication did you use on Breakdown?

Knockout: {Shrugs} Maybe after I'm finished Carrying the Triplets.

Knockout looks over at his still out of it mate: An I didn't use that much pain medication!

Breakdown: {Clearly still out of it} I'M GONNA BE A SIRE OF 2 FEMME'S AND 2 MECH'S!!

Knockout: {Looks at him strange} Breaky I'm sparked with Triplet Femme's so you'd be a Sire of 3 Femme's and 1 Mech.

Breakdown: {Stares at Knockout} Nooo~ It's 2 Femme's an 2 Mech's!

Knockout: {Splutters} T-That's not- Oh forget it! Believe what you want to Breakdown!

Breakdown: {Grins} I will! 

Breakdown: {Turns around an starts walking off but ends up losing his balance and running into one of the pointed corners of a Med-Berth} OW! MOTHERFRAGGER THAT HURTS!

Knockout: {Shakes helm} Ok so I may have used a little to much pain medication on him. {Grins} But good news it seems to finally be wearing off!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I have a question does anyone else have a dinning table with pointed corners that always seems to find it's way into your side when you go past it? Because I have a table that has pointed corners an you always seem to bump into the damn thing when you walk past an It hurts! An if that wasn't bad enough there's a part of the damn thing that never fails to try an dislocate my kneecap everytime I sit down at the thing! Does this happen to anyone else? Or does the damn table just not like me!?