Ask #5

@ROXYTHEWHITEFOX Knockout what would you name the sparkling? Also did you really threaten to cut off Megatron's spike???

Knockout: *in deep thought* Hmm?~

Breakdown: *standing in a corner with his back pressed tightly against the wall as he stares at his mate with wide fear filled optics* 

Knockout: *smiles* If we have a little Mechling his name will be Thunder Racer!

Knockout: *smirks* And if it was a little Femling her name will be Speed Devil!

Breakdown: *blank face* Of course he'd name them that

Knockout: *looks over to his mate and growls viciously* What was that Breakdown!

Breakdown: *whimper* N-Nothing Knocks! L-Love the names you p-picked out f-for future s-sparkling's!

Knockout: *hums* Yes........Future sparkling's~ *slowly looks away from his mate*

Breakdown: *blinks rapidly* W-What does that mean!?

Knockout: *gets a dangerous look on his face that quickly shuts his mate up* That is none of your concern as of yet Breakdown!~

Breakdown: *starts shaking from fear at the way his mate said his name*

Knockout: *huffs smirking again*  And yes I did threaten to cut off Lord Megatron's spike! *voice turns dark* Nobot stands in the way of me getting my revenge! *smirk turns creepy* And they all know that now~ *starts cackling scaring his mate even further*