The Birth Of The Triplet's!

[On a hot afternoon day in Jasper Nevada the Warship was flying through the skies all was quiet apart from the odd conversations from Vehicons and typing from monitors. Yes all was peaceful...Until Knockout's pained scream rang out from the med-bay traveling through the whole ship]

Knockout: {screaming in pain as he crushes his mates servo} YOU DID THIS TO MEEEEEEEE!!

Breakdown: {whimpering} I know, I know and I regret it believe me!

Knockout: {sends him a sharp glare and growls dangerously} Did you just say...That you regret having Sparkling's with me?

Breakdown: {optics widen an he rapidly shakes his helm} No! Of course not why would I ever regret such a thing! Hahaha that's just crazy!

Knockout: {hums suspiciously} Yeah... I don't believe you~

Breakdown: {whines} Why not!~

Knockout: {goes to answer but screams instead as a strong contraction runs through his tanks} AHHHHH FRAG! {let's go of Breakdown's servo} BREAKDOWN GET BETWEEN MY LEGS NOW! I NEED TO PUSH AND I AIN'T PUSHING A SPARKLING OUT UNLESS SOMEBOTS THERE TO CATCH IT!

Breakdown: {quickly does what Knockout said and sat down on a chair between his mates legs} Alright Knocks ready when you are.

Knockout: {growls lowly} Good! AHHHH SLAG! {pushes as hard as he can when another strong contraction hits} 

Breakdown: {moves the chair closer and brings his servos up} Come on Knocks! Push! Push! {looks up at him} Are you even pushing?

Knockout: {sarcastically} No~ I'm trying to recharge while bending in half~ {sudden let's out a vicious snarl} OF COURSE I'M FRAGGING PUSHING!

Breakdown: {frowns an looks back down} Well push harder.

Knockout: {stops pushing as the contraction passes and glares daggers at his mate} Don't you dare tell me to push harder! Your not the one pushing out three Sparkling's!

Breakdown: {frown deepens an starts grumbling to himself}

Knockout: {rolls his optics an mumbles something about Breakdown being an aft when a stronger contraction then the last took hold of his frame causing him to push as hard as he could} FRAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Breakdown: {watches with wide optics as the helm starts emerging} I SEE THE HELM!

Knockout: {growls in pain} ABOUT BLOODY TIME! {takes deep invents as the contraction stops} 

Breakdown: {starts swaying slightly in his chair}

Knockout: {sees this an narrows his optics} You better not faint on me again like you did when Firebrawl was being born!

Breakdown: {stops swaying an snaps his helm up} Of course I'm not going to faint!

Knockout: {huffs} You better not- AHHHH! {gives a hard push as another contraction hits}

Breakdown: {gets ready to catch the Sparkling as it's helm emerges}

Knockout: {grits his denta and gives one more hard push} GRRRRRRRR!

[A sharp cry of a Sparkling rings through the med-bay as the first out of three Sparkling's is finally born after staring at the Sparkling for a minute Breakdown finally gets up to clean and scan her before wrapping her in a thermal blanket an placing her in a Sparkling medical cot]