Ask #3 & Ask #4

@WattMZ3 I have two questions. 1. If you two were to adopt a sparkling, who would be the sire and who would be the carrier or would both of you be sires? 2. Knockout, what was your reaction to Breakdown losing a optic because of M.E.C.H. if/and how would get your revenge?

Knockout: *arms crossed* Hmm~ If we adopted a sparkling I'd most likely be the Carrier!

Knockout: *uncrosses his arms* Infact if we had our own sparkling's I'd be the one Carrying!

Breakdown: *nods* It's true Knocks has a thing about being dominated in the berth!

Knockout: *hums with a smirk nodding his helm* Yes I do and you dominate me so well Breakdown you'll make a wonderful Sire!

Breakdown: *blinks* Uh Knocks?

Knockout: *hums as he looks at his claws*

Breakdown: I don't think being dominant has anything to do with being a Sire!?

Knockout: *looks at his mate blankly* I meant during the Carrying prosses and chasing away any Mech or Femme that try's to get with our creation!

Breakdown: *blushes in embarrassment* Oh 

Knockout: *rolls his optics*

Knockout: Sometimes I wonder why I love you so much ya big lug!

Breakdown: *starts blushing more*

Knockout: *hums* Anyway~ my reaction to Breakdown returning with only one optic not gonna lie....I lost it!

Breakdown: I think you more then lost it Knocks you threatened to cut off Lord Megatron's spike because he wouldn't let you use the groundbridge to go and get revenge on M.E.C.H for experimenting or torturing me!

Knockout: *growls loudly transforming his servo into a saw and powering it up* That's because nobot and I mean NOBOT TORTURES AND RIPS APART MY MATE AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!

Breakdown: *mumbles* More like you wanted to make sure I could still spike you

Knockout: *points at him with his saw* THAT TOO!!

Breakdown: *servos fly into the air* WOW Knocks put the saw away!

Knockout: *looks at his saw* Oh right *transforms saw back into servo* Sorry about that Breaky!

Breakdown: *sighs* This is what I have to live with for the rest of my online