Ask #13

@_Captain_Freckles_ What will the name of the triplets be? The sparkling's are coming soon so you need names.

Knockout: *blinks twice before he walks over to the Sparkling's room to once again check if his missing anything all the while muttering something under his intake*

Breakdown: *watching him nervously* Well.......

Knockout: *looks around the room and notices something missing from on the table* 

Breakdown: *slowly makes his way towards the med-bay door* .....We haven't gotten that far yet

Knockout: *staring at the spot where he had put three different coloured metal wolves he had made for the sparkling's which had now mysteriously disappeared*

Knockout: *looks around the room searching for them before something pink catches his attention out of the corner of his optic*

Knockout: *crouches down and looks behind the chair his optics immediately darken at what he finds while his frame starts shaken in sudden rage*

Breakdown: *halfway to the med-bay door* I mean I was thinking one thing while Knocks was thinking about something to do with racing....honestly no surprise there!

Knockout: *from the Sparkling's room* BREAKDOWN!!!!!

Breakdown: *visibly flinches and starts panicking* Scrap! 

Breakdown: *starts making a beeline for the door*

*The sound of a Buzzsaw suddenly fills the air before a second later finds itself lodged deep into a bots back-struts*

Breakdown: *screams loudly as something rips into his back-struts and a second later finds himself faceplate first on the cold floor of the med-bay*

Knockout: *growls angerly as he stomps his way over* 

Breakdown: *groans as he lifts his helm up to see Knockout standing in front of him with his arms crossed and glaring fiercely*

Knockout: *glaring at his mate* Got anything to say for yourself Breakdown

Breakdown: *whines* I hate this Buzzsaw!

Knockout: *glares harder and a growl rips from his voice box*

Breakdown: *shrinks back slightly* Uh....Am I in trouble?

Knockout: *crouches down infront of him* Take a guess Breaky

Breakdown: *looking at him with a little hope in his optics* No?

Knockout: *has his right servo on the Buzzsaw in his mates back-struts* Take another guess!

Breakdown: *hope turns to fear*

Knockout: *smiles at him sweetly before abruptly ripping the Buzzsaw from Breakdown's back-struts*

Breakdown: *optics widen greatly before he lets loss the most loudest and longest pain filled horror movie worth scream ever*

**************************************************************

Alright everyone time to pick names for Knockout and Breakdown's triple Femme's and let's all pray for Breakdown to survive Knockout's wrath after breaking those metal wolves he worked so hard on! But here are the names you all get to choose from remember pick three of them!

Aquawheels

Stormrunner

Groovekick

Snowdrift

Goldblades

Turbofeather

Voltbird

Racedown

Lightspeed

Daredevil