Ask #7

@ROXYTHEWHITEFOX  Alright. Knockout when do you plan to have those sparkling's? Breakdown you ever wonder if someone is looking at your mate in a relationship way?

Knockout: *Optics narrow* I'll have Sparkling's when I'm ready to have Sparkling's!

Breakdown: *nods* Yes I have thought that alot!

Breakdown: At first I thought Starscream had a thing for Knocks because of all the time they hung out!

Breakdown: *closes optics* But then after beating the pit out of him for the answer I remembered that he was with lord Megatron! 

Breakdown: *sighs* Then before I knew it I was the one getting beat up for attacking Starscream!

Knockout: *nods as he buffs himself* Yes yes pity that was left me with alot of work and not enough fragging!

Breakdown: *looks at his mate* Is that all you care about!?

Knockout: *glances at him* Mostly.. *goes back to buffing*

Breakdown: *shakes helm* Unbelievable

Knockout: *hums* Yes unbelievable...

Knockout: You know what else is unbelievable?

Breakdown: *watches him* No

Knockout: *narrows optics* The fact I'm sparked and you are yet to notice!

Breakdown: *optics widen* WHAT!! SINCE WHEN!!???

Knockout: *puts down buffer* Since a month ago!

*Long silence~*

Breakdown: *shocked* WHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!?????

Knockout: *scoffs* Unbelievable! *walks out of the med-bay with a deep frown*