Ask #31

@Prime_Time69 Okay question, can we PLEASE see Firebrawl meet his siblings? PLEASE, I'LL DO ANYTHING, IT WOULD BE SO CUTE!

Firebrawl: {pops out of thin air in the medical bay} I have been summoned.

Knockout & Breakdown: {stare at their first born before looking at each other and sighing}

Knockout: {places servos on his hips} He takes after you.

Breakdown: {snorts} Does not.

Knockout: {shrugs} Keep telling yourself that. {turns around} Come on Firebrawl you might as well meet your little siblings while your here.

Firebrawl: {lights up like a Christmas tree} Really!? {bounces after his Carrier} FINALLY!

Knockout: {sighs} Please be quiet, Their recharging.

Firebrawl: {rubs his helm sheepishly} Sorry. I'm just excited to meet them.

Knockout: {deadpans} Right. {walks into the Sparkling's room with Firebrawl following}

Firebrawl: {walks in an immediately runs over to the three Sparkling cribs and looks at his little siblings in awe} Their so small~

Knockout: {hums and leans on the wall watching him} You were just as small you know.

Firebrawl: {looks over at his Carrier curious} I was?

Knockout: {nods} Yes, maybe just a little bigger.

Firebrawl: {hums with a smile an looks back down at the Sparkling's} What are their names?

Knockout: {walks over to stand next to his son} The Black & Light blue Femme is Lightspeed.

Firebrawl: {smiles down at her} Cute.

Knockout: {points to the next crib} This little White & Light blue Femme is Snowdrift.

Firebrawl: {hums while looking down at her} She does look like she'd drift in snow.

Knockout: {blankly} That is not why we named her that. {points over to the last crib} And the little Red one is Sideswipe.

Firebrawl: {walks over an stares down at Sideswipe} She's precious...Wait- {looks over at his Carrier} Did you say Sideswipe?

Knockout: {nods with a grin} I did.

Firebrawl: {confused} But that's a Mech's name.

Knockout: {hums} It is.

Firebrawl: {tilts helm} So why did you call her that Carrier?

Knockout: {smirks} Because Sideswipe's a Mech.

Firebrawl: {goes wide optic} He is?

Knockout: {nods} Yep.

Firebrawl: {stays quiet for a second before-} EEEEEEEEEE!!

Knockout: {jumps back at his sons sudden squeal} What the-!

Firebrawl: {starts jumping around like a kangaroo} I HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER! I HAVE A LITTLE BROTHEEEEEERR!

Lightspeed, Snowdrift & Sideswipe: {wake up at the sudden screaming and start crying their optics out} WWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Knockout: {glares daggers at Firebrawl}

Firebrawl: {stops screaming an smiles sheepishly} Sorry.

Knockout: {points to the door} Get.Out.

Firebrawl: {slumps} Yes Carrier~ {turns an walks out sulking}

Breakdown: {standing outside the door with a sweatdrop} 'At least it wasn't me this time.'