Ask #39

@Snow_Wolf9 Do you guys know about Voltron and this alien species called Galra?

Knockout, bored: Never heard of Voltron, and I could care less about a species of furball's.

Breakdown, unlike his bored mate was cursing up a storm.

Breakdown, cursing like a sailor: I hate them! Their pit spawn fraggin glitches with scrap for brains!

Knockout, shoots a disapproving look at Breakdown but before he could say anything a small voice piped up.

Lightspeed, with a determined faceplate: F-F-FRAG!

Time seemed to freeze as the two Cybertronian's stared at their first born Femmling in shock. Suddenly Knockout's optics narrow but before he could open his intake to speak two more little voices spoke up.

Snowdrift, giggling: S-S-SCRAP!

Sideswipe, clapping his little servos: G-G-GLITCH!

The two parents were left in a shocked silence as they watch their three Sparkling's giggle up a storm as they repeat the words over and over again. 

After a minute Knockout, finally snapped out of his shock snapping his helm towards his mate.

Knockout, growls with dark optics: BREAKDOOOOOOWN!

Breakdown, makes a break for it: I'M SOOOOOOORRRRRRRRY!

Knockout, transformers his servo into a saw and gives chase: GET BACK HERE YOU PIT SPAWNED SLAGGER!!

Meanwhile with the triplets

Lightspeed, clapping: FRAG!

Snowdrift, swaying: SCRAP!, SCRAP!

Sideswipe, bobbing his helm: GLITCH!, GLITCH!, GLITCH!