Ask #25

@angeldwolf1 Blade: In the universe I am in yeah I'm his brother whom he abused and....... Cherry: Hey Fire! Wanna go prank the other Autobots? Me: Hey Knockout. I'm curious but what do you and Breakdown think you're sparkling's are going to do when they grow up?

Knockout: {sighs} For some reason I have a feeling one of them is going to take after me.

Breakdown: {groans} I have the same feeling.

Knockout: {hums} I also have a feeling the other two will stick together.

Breakdown: {groans again} Well I have a feeling they'll be teasing their youngest sibling.

Knockout: {side optics him} I believe two of them will follow our pede steps and become medics.

Breakdown: {huffs} An I believe the other will get your love for racing and be a reckless youngling.

BOOM!

Cherry: {in the distance} DAMN IT FIRE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DROP IT!

Firebrawl: {in the distance} OH SHUT UP KITSUNE! IT WAS A BLOODY ACCIDENT! BESIDES I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE ME THE DAMN THING! I DON'T HAVE THE BEST LUCK WITH BOMBS! 

Knockout & Breakdown: {look towards the med-bay doors an sigh shaking their helms} (Thoughts-That boy can't do anything without it blowing up.)

Megatron: {in the distance} WHAT ARE YOU TWO AUTOBOTS DOING ON MY SHIP!?!

Firebrawl: {in the distance} Um I was here visiting my creators with a friend?

Megatron: {growls in the distance} I DO NOT CARE! NOW PREPARE TO OFFLINE AUTOBOT SCUMS!

Cherry: {in the distance} EAT BOMB MEGATRON!

BOOM!

Megatron: {screams of pain in the distance} MY FACE!

Cherry: {cackling evilly as she drags a very startled Firebrawl away leaving behind a newly defaced warlord}