Ask #15

@DecepticonQueen68 Knockout, i think you need to come down because I think it might hurt the sparkling's and you are hurting your friend and you mate, and if you continue on doing this you might kill your mate Breakdown on Accident so please think about your mate feelings and the sparkling's and backdown, are you okay and oh are you feeling?

Knockout: *standing over a high Breakdown* Oh~ I know it can hurt the Sparkling's but the fragger literally crushed the three Wolf toys I made for them!

Knockout: *narrows optics and growls* Do you know how long it took for me to make those? Do you!? No you don't but I'll tell you..

Knockout: *takes deep intake* 18 hours it took me EIGHTEEN long fragging HOURS!! You don't even want to know how many fails I made before I got them right! And what does Breakdown do? HE BREAKS THEM!!

Breakdown: *bolts up on the medical berth* I LIKE BREAKING THINGS!! 

Breakdown: *looks at Knockout* Did you know I used to be a wrecker? Well I was I was the best too! Then I met this big green Mech his name was Bulkhead but I called him Olive do you know why?

Knockout: *shakes helm as he reaches for a sedative*

Breakdown: *grins dopily* Because HE LOOKED LIKE AN OLIVE!!! *starts laughing hysterically*

Knockout: *getting ready to sedate his mate again*

Breakdown: HAHAHAHAHA- *crashes back down onto the berth in stasis*

Knockout: *stares with the still full needle in his servo* Well I guess I don't need this anymore! *puts needle in subspace for later use*

Knockout: *huffs* Also you don't need to worry about Breakdown offlining I love him to much to let that happen! Besides I'm a medic I know where I can hit to make it hurt like pit but I'd never hit anything vital! 

Knockout: *glances over to the berth that holds Starscream who is still in stasis-lock* As for my friends.....*shrugs* Eh they shouldn't piss me off when I'm Carrying!

Breakdown: *bolts up again* I LIKE MY ENERGON SPICY!! *crashes back down in stasis again*

Knockout: *snorts* Pfft- I might have used to much pain medication..

*************************************************************

Hello everyone just letting you know you can still vote on the names for the triplets! So once again here are the names as well as how many votes they have so far!

Snowdrift (1)

Goldblades (1)

Lightspeed (1)

Aquawheels (0)

Stormrunner (0)

Groovekick (0)

Turbofeather (0)

Voltbird (0)

Racedown (0)

Daredevil (0)