😋💗1st Day!💗😋

Sivaangi POV

Pugazh Anna woke me up for college. I got ready in a yellow kurti matching with a yellow earring. I got my heart ring. Whenever I feel nervous I always looking into that ring because before my dad passed away he gifted me this saying "chellam whenever u need look into this ring u will get all the strength u need". Remembering that a small tear slipped. Even tho my dad is not here my brothers are like my dad they take care of me like I am a baby to them... suddenly rakshan anna called me for breakfast I ate quickly and pugazh Anna dropped me in the car and there it was... the college were both my parents went... they always told me this college is were they met and fell in love💗 while I was standing I saw a group of boys ragging... I tried my best to hide and go...

Ashwin POV

I went to college with my partner Sarath ,devil sis, and Husain Anna we all separated into different block but on the way I saw my friends Sam, Santosh and some others ragging juniors. I shook my head knowing these idiots never stop.. I went near them but before i went I was tiring my shoe laces when I saw this girl on the other side trying to not be seen and go when I went closer I saw it was sivaangi.. wow she looked drop dead gorgeous I decided to go talk to her...

Ashwin- oiii why are u going by so scared everything ok?

Sivaangi- ahh come come senior and look there they are ragging so I'm trying to hide pa

Ashwin- omg ma don't worry abt them they are my friends only they won't rag u

Sivaangi- then ok senior thank uuu (she says with a big smile on her face)

Ashwin- ofc ma and no need to call me senior call me ashwin💗

Sivaangi- ok ma byee

Then she walks of just like an angel well my angel....

Sivaangis pov

As I was walking inside the classroom I can't stop thinking about ashwin his cute eyes his cute faces and ofc the way he behaves to me... but I shouldn't feel this way right? He is my brothers friend... I brushed the feeling off and went inside to see my friend from yesterday pavi with this other girl I wonder who? Then pavi noticed me and called me over...

pavi- sivuu come here

Sivu- haan coming pavi

Pavi- sivu this my cousin mani and mani this is my new friend sivu

Mani- oh hi sivu nice to meet you

Sivu- nice to meet you too I say with a slight smile

Mani- I heard your new well if u need anything u can ask me I'm in the upper batch

Sivuu- haan thank you akka I will😊

Mani- ☺️ ok you guys head to class I need to go to mine

Pavi & sivu- ok byee ka

*3 classes later*

Me and pavi got really close and we have so much in common and I can already tell she will be my bestie... the bell rang which meant it's lunch break we went to the canteen and I saw my two Anna with ashwin mani and Husain Anna. Me and pavi were about to walk there until pavi got a call from her mom so she left to attend and told me to carry on and I walked to the table and chatted with the group everyone was is soo sweet and kind to me and I would always feel a pair of eyes on me but I brushed it off. Pavi joined us a few mins and was chatting with everyone then I wanted some fresh air so I went outside and stood there. I felt a shadow and when I turn around it was.....

Ashwins POV

We were chatting around the table when my angel appear in the canteen along with my cousin pavithra... I was waiting for her to come to this table and as she came... she listened to all of chat but she was a bit quiet. Then I saw her leave somewhere I wanted to see where so I told the group I needed something from my bike and left...

Sivaangis pov

As I see who the shadow was... it was ashwin💗... I smile at him gently...

Ashwin- what happened ma u were quiet in the table

Sivu- nothing ashwineyy I was just a bit tired from all the classes

Ashwin- ashwineyy? (Remember when he said that in the episode where ashwineyy and his machan first got paired😙) and ohh ok ma are u ok now?

(his caring made me smile to myself)

Sivu- ya ashwineyy I'm all good now

Ashwineyy- ok maa uhh also if u don't mind what's ur number?

*I blush and smile to myself and give him my number while he gave me his*

Ashwineyy- ok ma i will see u after this class

Sivu- ok ashwineyy byeee

Ashwineyy- bye ma

I jump around the campus happily thinking about what happened😁🙈

Ashwin POV
I got my angels number but my inner shyness wouldn't let me have the guts to text her as I was walking the halls I saw her jumping around the hallways cutely like a doll well my doll💗... As my classes were all done I went to manis classroom to take her home but what I saw shocked me....

A/N Note
Tysm for the love guys☺️💗
And yes my email is not verified here so I have been replying on my sissy's account😊💗
Keep reading and supporting😙💗✨