😒💗Watch it!💗😒

Ashwins pov
I woke up around 9 brushed and started working out... once I was done I showered and made coffee for me and mani... still that devi, hasn't woken up... I went to her room and threw pillows at her and finally woke up. I was making breakfast for me and mani and we both ate... after she asked me to go to the mall to get her some things... I agreed and went to my car. I went to the mall and got mani's iteams... while I was walking back someone slammed into me...

????- Watch it.. are u blind?

Ashwineyy- excuse me mind ur words and u slammed into me

????- I'm not blind to slam into u and can u just say srry or u don't have even have that manners

Ashwineyy- I will not say srry to something I didn't do

????- whatever man
I was really annoyed... Before I was heading out I slammed his shoulder and looked at him with pure annoyance in my eyes...

Akshays pov
I went to the mall with some of my friends... I heading to the food court but I felt a tight slam on my shoulder I looked behind to see another man. I got annoyed and argued with him while he argued back... I just let to but he... his dumbo ego thought it was ok and slammed me back and looked at me with annoyance in his face... i showed the same except anger in my eyes... if I ever see him again I will not let go... I walked with anger...

Sivaangis pov
I was in my balcony feeding mini sparrows that came nearby... I noticed ashwineyy coming in the apartment... Since my brothers weren't home I quickly went outside to go near him... when I went near by he looked irritated...

Sivu- Hii ashiwneyy

Ashwineyy- mm hi ma

Sivu- everything ok?

Ashwineyy- ya ma... he said sighing but I knew something was wrong

Sivu- if it's personal no need to tell me...

Ashwineyy- ayooo no ma it's just this guy... I don't wanna talk abt it ma or i will get irritated come let's go
I nodded since I did t wanna bother him by asking soo much questions... we both were going up on the stairs... Before he went home I held his shoulder...

Sivu- oii shall we go outside for sometime?
I say looking at him confidently

Ashwineyy- mmm ok ma

Sivu- smileeee ashwineyy
He managed to smile

Sivu- Okeyyy come pick me at 3 ok va?

Ashwineyy- seri ma he said smiling...
We both bid he to each other and left to our house... when I went back I called pugazh and told him I was going outside with ashwineyy to get some things mani kas engagement... even tho I'm lying to my brothers right now I'm sure I will let them know soon right?...

A/n note
Play vikram vedha mani beat😂💗✨
Tiny chapter tdy more is on its way☺️💗✨
Tysm for 12k reads woah I'm literally soooo happy🙈💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨