🙉💗Performance!💗🙉

Sivaangis pov
I woke up early and got ready and grabbed my costumes for tdys big performance... I'm literally getting on a stage after years... both my brothers made me pray and put thirnier on my forehead to wish me. I got there blessings and then they both dropped me at the auditorium and from there I went to the back stage...

Ashwins pov
Today is the last day of college I couldn't believe it... I wore my my white and purple traditional attire...We all went seperatly to college tdy since we all were a bit busy. We all decided to meet up at the college auditorium during all the performances...

(What he wore)After some time we all met in the auditorium we were looking for sivaangi but then the performances started

(What he wore)
After some time we all met in the auditorium we were looking for sivaangi but then the performances started... the anchor announced a group saying they were gonna sing to my surprise my angel was with them... omg... so this is why she was always late to college... she was the mine singer and as she began singing her eyes were searching for mine and her eyes locked into mine once she found it... she was singing sirrikadeyy... every line she would sing her eyes were glued into mine and her smiles were making me smile without me even knowing...

 every line she would sing her eyes were glued into mine and her smiles were making me smile without me even knowing

(Sivus attire for singing performance)
After my angel finished singing everyone stood up and clapped for her... we could tell she became a bit emotional by everyone's reaction but she controlled it... I was expecting my angel to come but she  never came from backstage...as we the group wanted to go meet her in back stage.Rakshan and pugazh stopped us and made us stay... then finally the anchor for the performance said there will be a group dancing now and in that group my kanama came again💗✨... she was dancing for this one... they danced for managlayam from esawara and danced for Gandaa kanazagai...my eye focoused on her throughout the dance ofc... the way those little hips shake... then her reactions omg don't wake me up... I wanted this to last forever... they finished dancing and finally my kanama came...

(What she wore for the dancing performance and the rest of the day🙃)

Sivaangis pov

After the whole performance was done. I was a bit emotional but I hid i5 ofc and walked out with a happy face... I went to my group and immediately pavi and mani came hugged me and my both my brothers hugged me and kissed my forehead...then everyone  else was cheering me and kept complimenting me... I noticed ashwineyy looking at me and I went to him... and he just looked at me with a wow look...

Ashwineyy- ma just wowwww

Sivu- heheh ashwineyy did u like the performance

Ashwineyy- like? U mean love? It was amazing ma u were really great...

Sivu- Ty ma
We were looking and then everyone else came and said we had to celebrate so we planned to go dinner somewhere special tdy... I looked at ashwineyy and smiled and he did to...everyone else walked on front while me and ashwineyy were walking behind.As were walking my hand accidentally touched ashwineyys hand I blushed and was abt to take it away when he held on to it... I didn't wanna take it away so I held on to his... I felt safe and trust me I only feel that way to my brothers but this,hold me forever...We were walking to our usual spot then there ashiwneyy and I broke the hand hold since everyone might notice... I was a bit sad but we had to... once we all went sharath Anna asked if we could all have a sleepover tonight and tomorrow and we all thought and happily agreed... rakshan Anna said we could use our house since it has 3 rooms and girls could use mine and the boys can use either rakshan or pugazh Anna's room... so the others planned to go to their house and grab their stuff for 2 nights... I went home and quickly changed to a black full sleeve plain kurti  and matched it with black earring and ring... Then we all went to an fancy restaurant to have dinner...

A/n note
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter😁💗✨
If you did keep supporting and reading☺️💗✨
So overwhelmed we are abt to reach 3k reads🥳💗✨