😄💗Us 2!💗😄

Ashwins pov
After some time the devil and hussain na joined us... they were preparing dinner... I was helping them prepare... we all finished the dinner preparations and ate... once we all finished... we all planned to sleep in the living room since nobody else is there. The devil and my angel are sleeping on the couch while me and hussain na were gonna sleep on the floor... soon I fell asleep but around 2 am I woke up due to an noise I woke up to see nothing there but I noticed my angel was not on the couch... I saw her sitting on the balcony looking at the view....I went to her...

Ashwineyy- oiii what happened

Sivu- ayyo ashwineyy did I accidentally wake u up?

Ashwineyy- no no I heard an noise so I just woke up and saw u weren't there so I was searching and saw u here

Sivu- oh heheheh...
We both were talking abt random stuff when I told her abt the time my dad reached me how to drive when I was in 5th then slowly I noticed her face changing... I realized I brought the dad topic but before I could say anything she said...

Sivu- ashwineyy i used to perform a lot since my dad wasn't able to show his interest in it... but after he passed away I wasn't able to perform nor sing... but something made me change my mind after years...

Ashwineyy- wow ma... then I thought that's why pugazh and rakshan were sooo emotional that day...

She smiled and glanced back at the ocean I couldn't help but stare at her gaze... I quickly went close to her... she noticed and layed on my shoulder....

Sivu- I never felt safe with a guy... my dad and my brothers were the only men in my life ashwineyy... my mother passed away when I was just 3 ever since then it was always my dad and my brothers... they were my mom and everything... after das left us... my brothers have taken care of me like I am their baby... she said tearing up she sniffed and continued...

Sivu- ashwineyy I'm saying this because I really really trust u more than that I feel safe with u...

I got a bit emotional... I didn't know anything abt this... why does an angel like her had to go through pain like this... why does good people go through so many struggles... but more than that I felt happy she trusts me and feels safe with me... what guy doesn't like being trusted by their girl... I smiled at her and hugged her close to my chest... Idk what to call this bond yet but I know I wanna continue this bond with her....I finished thinking and saw her asleep... I quickly carried and layed her in bed...

*The Next Day* (sivaangis pov)
I woke up and noticed I was in the couch... I then remembered last night moments... I tpcouldnt stop smiling to myself... I kinda opened up to ashwineyy... he didn't say anything but he kept me in his embrace... isn't that kinda an answer to my little confession... I stopped thinking abt it and realized no one was to be seen... I quickly brushed and went to the kitchen to find mani ka there... she noticed and greeted me and I greeted her back... we were chatting when the door bell rang. I opened the door to reveal my brothers... They came in and hussain na made tea for everyone and gave us... we drank and chatted... finally pugazh Anna asked when we should go start home since the villa has to be handed over at 4 tdy. We all decided to start in an hour cuz half of us are ready... me and mani ka went to get ready... I showered and changed into a mini pink dress with white flowers. I matched some white earring with it and went outside to find the boys to pack... me and mani ka packed and joined the boys... then we all went inside the car...

A/n note
Heyyy guys I'm officially back!! 😁💗✨
I hope the recent chapters weren't boring due to me rushing😔✨
Omg we reached 8k reads y'all are incredible🥳💗✨
Plz keep reading and supporting😄💗✨