😸💗Manis Wedding!💗😸

Ashwins pov
It's officially the day of my devils wedding... we all woke up extra early and started getting ready... I changed into a vesti with full hand maroon shirt... once we were ready we all went to the marriage hall... we were making final decoration arrangements and made everything ready.. mani and hussain both came inside the wedding hall and went to get ready... soon all the guests started arriving and we were welcoming everyone...

Sivaangis pov
Tdy is the day everyone's been waiting for. Mani kas wedding dayyy.... we all were soo excited and we started getting ready. I wore a yellow saree with golden accessories. Both my brothers were showering me with compliments and when I ofc complimented they both looked like heroes... we all got in our taxi and went to the wedding hall... once we reached I went to mani kas room and helped her get ready along with everyone else... then after some time they called mani ka on stage so she can get muhurtha saree... once she got it we helped her quickly doll up and get back on the stage... this was finally the time... everyone was blessing the yellow thread... ashwineyy was standing on the other side of the stage... everyone's eyes filled with excitement... hussain Anna held the yellow thread and started tieing it around mani kas neck... mani kas eyes filled with joy... ashwineyy looked at me and eyed me the yellow thread...(meaning we are next🙈💗✨)... I gave him a surprised look and blushed... once the rituals were done we went on stage taking pics with mani ka and hussain na... I went to get after when I came upstairs I saw rakshan anna and pugazh Anna talking to rekha aunty I didn't think of much... I brushed it off and went to find ashwineyy...

Rakshans pov
Me and the group were enjoying the moments in mani and hussains marriage... suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned back to see someone... I look confused and she introduced me herself...

Rekha- thambi are u sivaangis brother?

Rakshan- ama na sivaangi oda anna and Ithu pugazh sivaangi oda chinna anna

Rekha- thambi u guys may just know me but I know ur sister.. she is such an angel.. I'm looking marriage proposal for my son akshay. I was hoping sivaangi could be my daugtehr in law... my son really likes her too pa...
I was shook but I think my thangam has been growing up... like I said me and pugazh want to settle her... I think it's time we start looking for proposals...

Rakshan- aunty she is in the ange of marriage but we would to think abt it but ty aunty...

Rekha- ofc pa but just think abt it and let me know
She says walking off me and pugazh look at each other... pugazh held my shoulder and I just sat there thinking....

Ashwins pov
I came back inside the marriage hall to grab a tea for an uncle when someone stepped on to my slipper... I look up to see the same guy from the mall...I tense but calm down since this is not the place to fight...
???? - you?

Ashwineyy- what do u want now?

????- why are u here?

Rekha- haan akshay u met ashwin... this is manis brother
I can't believe he is rekha aunty son... he pissed me off last time at the mall. I tried to forget those moments but they kept flashing back and forth...

Rekha- well u two catch up
She says leaving... leaving an awkward silence...

Akshay- I think we got on the wrong foot... anyways I'm akshay

Ashwineyy- mm we did.. its ashwin btw
As we were talking my angel walked across the other side.. I couldn't help but stare at her... when I turned back to akshay he was sighting her so I coughed and turned his attention to me... finally, I went and talked with the boys for some time...

*lets skip to the reception* (sivaangis pov)

We were told to change in mani kas room.. I changed into a silver stone top with an elegant black flowy skirt... i added black hanging earing with black rings... once i was done pavi went to change... i was in the hall (lets say no all the boys got ready in the groom's room while the girls came back to manis house to change) once pavi finished we got mani ka ready.. mani ka was so happy we would see her playing nor holding her yellow thread... I really wish me and ashwineyy become official just like mani ka and hussain na... but I don't even know if he likes me... he acts like my husband but near everyone, he acts like a stranger... I try not to overthink our bond but we are getting too close these days and i really want him to open up to me... him not opening up makes me think he is uncomfy with me... my thoughts broke when pavi was shaking me... I brushed all the thoughts away and just went with her... we all reached the reception hall as it is time for the reception... mani ka was welcomed on the stage.. everyone was enjoying and chatting... suddently sharath anna spoke...

sharath- sivaangi i think u forgot something in the terrace da...

sivu- no anne i have everything

I say smiling politely but suddenly he eyed me... I didn't understand but I nodded and went to the terrace... there I felt myself being pulled by someone... when i looked up it was ashiwneyy.. I blushed and realized what sharath anna meant (ayooo vekkam vekkam a varthuu🙈💗✨) he took my hand and spun me around...

sivu-sir seems in a good mood...

ashwineyy- mm did u know ur eyes convey so many things...

sivu-ayoo aba aba... (imagine the way samantha says in theri😆💗✨)

ashwineyy- ma more than that ur beauty... i can never finish studying how amazing that is...

i couldnt help but blush... suddenly he started coming closer to me... he pulled my hand making me come on his chest... i looked into his eyes... he puts a string of hair behind my ears... and takes his hands and places it on my face cupping it... he comes closer and kisses my dimple... he starts kissing me around the face... he was abt to kiss my lips but i stopped him... i didnt want to kiss him yet... i want him to open up first... i quickly get out off his hands he looks at me confused... but i began to speak...

A/n note

Cliffhanger!!😋💗✨

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and omg ur comments have been so supporting it literally means a lot... many of u were wishing me luck for the finals that meant soo much to me yall😊💗✨

Plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨