😀💗Bus Ride 2!💗😀

Ashwineyy pov
Tdy was the day when mani has to leave to hussain nas hometown.. so many mixed emotions came over me but I tried not to show it... the whole group came. I wasn't able to see my angel since she went to manis room... we were all chatting and it was time for mani to officially leave... the car came and mani came down along with my angel... I slightly smiled. Hussain na patted me and mani ran to me. Mani hugged me tightly and started sobbing... I had tears in my eyes I kept patting her but then she whispered...

Mani- srry da na rumba tholla kuduthuan. Na unku oru akka va onu soluren... sivaangi rumba nalla ponnu avala nalla pathuko seriya...
hearing her words made me emotional... She went and hugged everyone else. She got in the car and waved bye.In a few mins the car vanished away in the distance.I couldn't control it anymore. I needed some time to fully take all this in... I went upstairs before walking in I noticed frames of me and mani...I was looking at all the frames when I felt a hand on me...I turned around to see my angel... We both went inside my room... she started consoling me... it kept reminding ways of my mom. I laid on her lap and slowly slept. That's all I remember then I heard talking noises downstairs.. I freshen up and see the group talking abt leaving back home. I also joined their convo and told them I wanted to join them.. my angel first looked at me surprised but I explained.. then they all agreed. Partner started looking for bus tickets. Soon enough he told us he booked the tickets... it was at 7 tdy...

*let's skip to the evening*(sivaangis pov)
We all came back from ashiwneyys house and started packing.. I was still not satisfied with my brothers response abt me going back... but I know everything they say has a meaning behind it. So I obeyed them soon enough it was 6 me and pavi started getting ready. I changed into a long top...

I finished and did my hair into a pony tail

I finished and did my hair into a pony tail. Once me and pavi finished getting ready we took our bags and placed them in the hall.. pugazh Anna and rakshan Anna kept advising me to be safe and not worry abt them... I nodded then I told them to take care of themselves properly and eat properly... The boys were loading in our bags and we all started to ashiwneyys house to pick him up. Athai called us to eat dinner early then we agreed and ate. I was abt to place my dish and washed my hands.. I felt a hand tap on my shoulder. I turned to see...

Athai(heheh)- sivaangi nee inga vanthathu rumba happy ma... mani and achu una paths enta phone la nariya sonaga... en achu va nee than rumba va mathiruka. He never talks to anyone much in our family. But at the marriage I saw him talking and greeting everyone ma... mannadi mani aven kooda irupa ippo avan anga thaniya irrupan.. nee than avana nalla pathukunum..
She says holding my hand.. I smiled...

Sivu- ayoo aunty don't worry ashiwneyy na superba pathukurn seriya... neengalum healtha nalla pathukonga same with uncle seriya...
she pats my head and nods.. I smiled at we both go back to the hall... I felt really happy it felt like she understands abt me and ashwineyy.. it was time to go we all bid bye and went to the bus stop. Once we reached our bus was already there. I went to my brothers and hugged them. They told me to call them everyday and they kissed my forehead. I bid bye to them and got inside the bus... we were all abt to go to our bunks when we noticed our tickets looked weird... there was 2 single bunks and 1 family bunk... me and pavi was abt to share one when pavi said she will take the single one teasingly smiling. I looked at ashwineyy. I told sharath anna me and ashwineyy will share one.. Ik how he is moody tdy from everything so spending time with him will get his mind of this... sharath Anna nodded and went to his bunk. Me and ashwineyy got inside our bunk. He smiled and came closer to me... I laid in his shoulder and he was play with my fingers...

Sivu- ashwineyy enku intha trip rumba pidchirunthathu...

Ashwineyy- mm enakum ma... inga vathan namma open up pannom.. athvum Coimbatore illa special la?

Sivu- mmm ama...
I say looking at him with my face of his shoulder... he looks at me and cups my face...

Ashwineyy- ily di pondatti... nee inki enna oru kolanda marri pathukita...

Sivu- ily more ashwineyy... neenga en valarenda kolantha...
He smiled and then he took my legs and put them on his...I smiled at him... I told him to come close when he did. I kissed his cheek. He smiled widely and then his phone started ringing.... it was rakshan anna...

Ashwineyy- aan sollu machan...
Raskshan-........
Ashwineyy- aan sivaangi didn't sleep yet
Rakshan-.....
Ashwineyy- aan I will give her da...
He gives me the phone I take it and began....

Sivu- haan na I'm perfectly safe... seri na... Anna Inoru question...
R-........
Sivu- Anna na poi ashwineyy apartment la poi irukken... pavi veetla pavi familyla irupaanga ipa than avanga oorula irunthu vathanga....
Ashwineyy smiled at me and I winked at him... (imagine his aiyayo face🙈💗✨)
R-.........
Sivu- ok na good night thangam...
I saw ashiwneyy smiling and then I gave him the phone back.

He finished talking with rakshan na and said rakshan anna agreed... I smiled them we were chatting abt the wedding...

Sivu- Ana ashwineyy the marriage was amazing. Superba panninga...

Ashwineyy- nama marriageum jam jamnu panuvom.
He says smiling. I can't help but blush towards that.. I really want to start my life with ashwineyy...

Sivu- mmm seri vanga thoonglam. Ik u haven't slept well this past week or so due to all the work... take rest ashwineyy

Ashwineyy- seri neeyum va
I went near and we both laid on the bed... I smiled at him and he pulled me closer.. he held my wait and I laid my head on him. Then we both drifted off to sleep...

A/n note
Kulukulu venpani pola☃️💗✨
The next few chapters will be filled with kulukulu vibes so be ready😝💗✨
I hope u enjoyed this chapter if u did plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨