😃💗Home 2!💗😃

Ashwins pov
Yesterday night once my angel told me everything I went back home and told my family. They were in shock and I told them it's best for us to go from Chennai tmr.. they agreed and I called rakshan. First he was furious but I calmed him and made him understand.

He finally agreed to my idea and we both started looking for tickets... tdy evening at 6 my angel and family will go to Kerala on the train. Me and family are going to Coimbatore tdy at 8 on the bus. I started packing...

Sivaangis pov
I woke up around 8 in the morning. I looked at my ring and smiled but again yesterday thoughts were surrounding my head. Rakshan anna and ashwineyy decided to go a bit early to Kerala and Coimbatore.

I refreshed and went outside to see everyone packing suitcases. I looked at them in confusion then pugazh Anna explained. I smiled and was abt to help when amachi stopped me...

Amachi- ayoo moleyy amachi and chechi will pack for u.. don't worry kalayana ponu should not do all this go go...
I refused but then they made me go. I smiled and went to my room to shower. I showered and changed into...

Once I finished I went outside and ate breakfast

Once I finished I went outside and ate breakfast. They continued packing some more and I called some of my college friends and invited then...

*Lets skip to the evening*(ashwineyys pov)
We finished everything it was around 4 we went to my angels apartment to see them. Mani knocked on the door and my angel opened. I smiled at her and she smiled widely. She was greeting everyone while I was looking at her mani slightly patted me...

Mani- thambiii pheelings aa?
I look at her playfully

Soon we all went inside and were chatting. My ears were focused on the convo but my eyes were fixed on my angel... I still can't believe the next time I come here I will be married to my angel... I was smiling at my thoughts when pugazh nudged me... soon enough it was 5:30 we all started to load the car.

Soon enough we all got in and reached the train station. We went to our correct train stop and we're waiting for the train to come. I went to my angel and held her hand...

Ashwineyy- pondatti just 2 days seriya I will come soon to Kerala...
She held my hand tightly..

Sivu- seekrama vaanga seriya?
I smiled and nodded...

Ashwineyy- mama seekrama vanthuren...
She smiled slightly and I hugged her closely. She held my chest and looked at my eyes... I kissed her hair line soon enough the train came. Everyone boarded in and we had to let go of our hold. She looked at me and I blew a kiss.