😶💗Accept?💗😶

Ashwins pov
Me and mani finally made it to Coimbatore. We both got a taxi and went to our house... it's been months since we were here... me and mani rang the door bell as soon as amma saw us she hugged us both... we went to our dad and he greeted both of us... I went to my room and refreshed and changed into shorts and tee... I saw my mom in the kitchen and I told her to call dad for something important... she went and called him and I went to call mani... we all sat in the living room and began...

Amma- what happened da why u want all of us to sit here?

Appa- what happens everything ok?
I become nervous but I started

Ashwineyy- ma and pa u guys know we just finished college...

Appa- haan pa now it's time u can start working

Ashwineyy- ya pa but u know how ur starting to find good matches for mani

Amma- yes da actually we found one

Ashwineyy- no ma that will not be necessary... mani and umm u know one of my friend hussain... they both fell in love... mani really wants to marry him...
Both my parents were in shock but looked at us... but what they answered shocked me...

Appa- if my daughter is happy then that is our happiness...
Mani got emotional and ran to hug our dad.... then amma started speaking

Amma- we are ok with hussain since we know how responsible he is... more than that if our achoo is talking abt this then I'm sure he will took good care of u she said looking at mani and smiling at me.... I can't believe this went so smooth but I also wanna tell something to my dad...

Ashwineyy- well there is one more thing... I got appointed to one of the biggest software company... appa ik how much u wanted me to join our family business but I wanna do something on my own... I just really hope u understand

Appa- acho u know me I did want u to be part of the family business but I'm very happy u got a job on ur own... he said smiling I went and hugged bo5h my parents...

Amma- so what are we waiting for... we have to get started on manis wedding life...
Saying that I rubbed her hair...

Ashwineyy- this devil is growing up so fast
When I said that mani playfully punched me...

Amma- ok ok u trouble makers I'm going to get dinner come to the table...
We all chuckled and went...

Sivaangis pov
We all reached the cafe... we were all sitting in our spot... I got a call from on of my classmates so I went to attend when the others were ordering... while I was talking I noticed someone drop their wallet... I took the wallet quickly and called them....

Sivu- Hello? Sir?
He didn't say anything he was just staring at me... I was confused so I waved my hand near his face and finally he spoke..

???- y...yeah?

Sivu- sir u dropped ur wallet here u go
I said giving it to him

????- thank u so much wait... ur sivaangi right?

Sivu- ofc and how'd u know?

????- I'm akshay... I actually go to the same college as u... I saw u perform on the last day...

Sivu- ohhh well nice to meet u i said giving a friendly smile

????- nice to meet u too... btw nice performance... he said smiling

Sivu- thank you I say smiling...

Sivu- well ok akshay I have to go bye
He waved me bye and I joined the group...

Akshays pov
Me and my friends were at the cafe... we were all chatting when I noticed a group walking in it looked similar but I couldn't remember... then suddenly i remembered I left my phone in my car as I went to go get it someone kept calling me... I turned to see sivaangi... I can't believe it... I am dreaming right now... but she was waving her heads making me escape my thoughts... She gave me my wallet and then Ashe said I dropped it... I was impressed how she cared and gave me the wallet... more than that I have officially introduced myself to her and now I'm a no one for her... maybe this is destiny that we are meeting a lot...

A/n note
Srry for the late update guys I was really tired tdy hope u all understand☺️💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨