😁💗Shopping!💗😁

Sivaangis pov (*let's skip to the afternoon)
After having lunch with my brothers I planned to go to the mall tdy to get clothes for my brothers since mani kas engagement is coming up soon... I didn't wanna tell my brothers since I wanted to surprise them. I changed into an blue skirt with a black tee... I  added some silver accessories and left... I went on the auto and reached the mall... I first got them 3 sets off tradional attire for each and I also got modern attire... I finished shopping for them and I went to get some accessories for my outfits... once i finished I felt hungry so I went to get a frappe from Starbucks... while I was drinking my frappe I got a call from ashiwneyy...

Ashwineyy- Sivaangi ma I need a help

Sivu- haan tell me ashiwneyy
I said as I walk away from Starbucks

Ashwineyy- ma I came to our usual mall to get clothes for my parents and mani as a gift...

Sivu- wait ur at the mall ashiwneyy
I said excitedly

Ashwineyy- aan why ma?
I didn't wanna tell him I was in the same mall since I could give him a surprise..

Sivu- n-nothing ok u continue what help do u need...

Ashwineyy- ma what shop is best for purchasing womens traditional attires ?

Sivu- hmm try (u guys can choose😋)

Ashwineyy- haan ok ma thx I will call u later...

Sivu- haan ok bye ashiwneyy
As soon as I finished the call I quickly went to the shop... I was trying to find ashwineyy and I found him. He was picking out sarees I went behind him and lightly scared him... he looked at me...

Ashwineyy- omg whattt maaa how did u come here?!

Sivu-hehehe ashwineyy I also came to the buy clothes for my brothers and then u called so I came to surprise u

Ashwineyy- ohhh ok come this is what I picked for my mom and mani...

Sivu- wow ashiwneyy it's really nice...

Ashwineyy- really ma should I bill this?

Sivu- ofc ashiwneyy

Ashwineyy- then ok I will be back

Sivu- haan
After some time ashiwneyy came back and he asked me if my shopping was over.. I told I finished... we both were walking around the mall for a few mins then ashwineyy told me to come with him... I agreed and got on his bike... we both were talking and laughing... Once we reached I got out of the bike and I stood in front of the bike... we were talking for some time then he went to park his bike... once he came he held his arm out... I went in his arm and we both went to our door step... then we both got out of each other's hold and bid bye... then I went back to my house and knocked... pugazh Anna opened the door . I went inside and called both my brothers to sit in the living room... they sat and they were very confused why I did... then I began...

Sivu- Anne I didn't go to pavis house... I went to the mall

Rakshan- thangam u went there by ur self... u should have told me to drop our asked one of us to come with u...

Sivu- ayoo no na it's ok I actually went there to get this
I say giving them the outfits I got for them

Sivu- do u like it?

Pugazh- ayy papa super da inga va da en chellam...
I went and he gave me a kiss on the forehead

Rakshan- ayoo thangam semaya irruku thanks da he said giving me a kiss on the forehead. I smiled to both of their action and then rakshan anna got a call... once he was done rakshan anna said tmr evening we go on the bus with everyone else to Coimbatore since the engagement is in a week... We all quickly went to pack... once I finished packing I got my things for tmr... then rakshan anna called us for dinner... once we finished eating dinner we all went to bed...

A/n note
Short chapter tdy but long chapters will be coming soon😄💗✨
If you think I'm going a bit too fast let me know😊💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😁💗✨