😀💗Happy News!💗😀

Hii lovlies ur authoreyy here! Before we get inside the story I would like to thank u all for the love u have been showering towards this book!! I started this book to show my love towards the couple ashaangi! You all supported me and omg we reached 100k views yesterday! This is huge!!

As many were waiting for the huge announcement and that is... Yes!!!!!!! I have been writing another fanfic of our loveable couple ashaangi!! The book will be posted tdy 6pm! I hope u all love and enjoy that book as well! With love ur authoreyy!! Ok now on to the story...

The Next Day* (sivaangis pov)
I was woken up early by pavi and chechi. Tdy I was getting poured with turmeric water and a mini haldi function. I quickly refreshed and changed into...

Once I finished mani ka and pavi came into the room and took me to the backyard

Once I finished mani ka and pavi came into the room and took me to the backyard. There were many ladies and plenty of flower decorations. I smiled and sat on the flower stool. Everyone came by order and started pouring the water on me. Mani ka amd pavi started applying turmeric on my face and I was playing with them. I felt a pair of eyes on me but I shook it off...

Ashiwns pov
Me, partner, pugazh and rakshan are currently sharing a room together. We all woke up early since tdy was my angels haldi function. No men were supposed to go to the back side but I really wanted to see my angel. So I took my partner and pugazh with me to the back. There was a window and we were looking from there.

I was admiring the way my angel was playing with the turmeric and having fun with the water. Without me knowing I was chuckling then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned to see mani...

Mani- deii neenga inga enpandringa?

Pugazh- chumma papa va pakka vanthen... idk abt those 2
He says pointing to us. I looked at him playfully and looked back at partner...