😄💗Us 3!💗😄

Sivaangi POV
I checked the time and it was around 2:30.I quickly started getting ready. I changed into a sleeveless red kurta matching with red studs ofc... I check the time now to see 2:56 I went to the balcony to see ashiwneyy waiting in his bike I smiled and quickly rush out the door... I saw him on his phone... I sneaked behind him and closed his eyes...

Ashwins Pov
I started getting ready quickly and went to wait in my bike... I was abt to text my angel to come so we can go out... but before I could I felt hands covering my eyes...

Sivu- guess?

Ashwineyy- mmm it smells like roses... the hand is very soft... is it sivaangi?

Sivu- hehehe u got it...

Ashwineyy- haan see I do know... ok ma come get on

Sivu- haan ok ashwineyy
I started driving when there was an icecream shop near by...

Sivu- ashinweyy ashiwneyy can we plz go get some ice cream hmm?

Ashwineyy- ok cmon
I stopped the bike and I took her to get ice cream... she was looking at the ice cream like she was a little kid... I chuckled to myself seeing how adorable she is... we soon ate our ice cream and started on the bike... I asked her where we should go. She said it's up to me... I think I know the right place... I took her to upper hill station... as soon as I brought her she was amazed... We both were looking at the view when there were a set of boys looking at my angel up and down... She didn't notice but I did so I took her and put it in my biceps... the boys quickly parted when I looked back at my angel she was looking at me with pure love... I smiled at her and she held on to me tighter...

Ashwineyy- sivaangi ma

Sivu- hmm?
As I was abt to speak I got caught in her eyes... I wasn't able to speak... she raised her eyes brows confused but I nudged out my thought and began...

Ashwineyy- thank you... for always pampering me... especially tdy after what happened it actually means a lot... many things can't be understood in words...
as I said that I opened my hands... she quickly hugged me... I held her like that to what seem forever then finally she began...

Sivu- no ashwineyy I should thank u... u made me so comfortable and more than that u
gave me space to u... u let me be in ur personal life... so I should be thanking u...

I gripped her more and soon we both got out of the hug and I held out my hand... she held on to it... we both got on the bike and I stopped at our usual cafe... I ordered cakes and cold coffee for us. I went back to the table and we were talking abt manis wedding...

Sivu- ashiwneyy have u finished all ur shopping for mani kas wedding?

Ashwineyy- haan ma half way... I finished for engagement just for the wedding...

Sivu- ohh ok

Ashwineyy- have u finished?

Sivu- ada poo ashinweyy u know me I already have everything ready  she said winking

Ashwineyy- oh madam learned to wink?

Sivu- hello ik everything ur the one that have no clue abt it
I put my hand over my mouth shocked she just touched a nerve

Ashwineyy- ada pavi en ma?

Sivu- hehehe chumma...
We both chuckled  and started to head back to the bike... and we drove back to the apartment... she got off the bike and was abt to bid me bye but then I stopped her...

Ashwineyy- I do know everything...
I pulled her closer to me and kissed her cheek... she looked at me and blushed... I waved her bye and she waved back...I park my bike happily and play around with my keys. I went and knocked... mani looked at me sus but I told her I went outside with the boys... she believed me and I prepared dinner... we ate and headed to bed...

Sivaangis pov
I went back home and knocked on the door... rakshan anna opened the door and greeted me as always I greeted him back and he asked where I was... I told him I went with my college mates... he believed it and nodded... I quickly refreshed and joined both my brothers for dinner. We ate and I head to bed...

A/n note
Srry for the late update but I hope u enjoy this😊💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨