😺💗Office!💗😺

Sivaangis pov
I woke up early in the morning since I wanted to go to the temple. Rakshan anna and ashwineyy both are going to office from tdy.. so I wanted to go wish for them both. I quickly refreshed and showered. I changed into...

Once I finished I went to the hall

Once I finished I went to the hall.. both my brothers got up from the couch and was admiring me... I smiled widely and told them I am going to the temple. They offered to drop me but I refused and told them to get ready. They nodded and I walked to the nearby temple... I went in and started praying... praying that my brothers will accept me and ashwineyy. That both my brothers will have a bright future. Wishing me and ashwineyy have a great future together.

Once I finished I got the prasadam from the ayier and he blessed me. I was walking around the temple when I felt a hand on my shoulder...I turned around to see rekha aunty...

Rekha aunty- ehh sivaangi... epdi irruka ma..

Sivu- na nalla irukkuen aunty neenga epdi irukkinga.

Rekha- na nalla irruken ma.. ena special ma inniku

Sivu- annaku innukiu office athaan... neenga aunty...

Rekha- na ella mondays inga varuvren ma oru vanduthel...
Before she could finished akshay joined us...

Akshay- ehh sivaangi... what a surprise

Sivu- hehe hi

Rekha- akshay ku seekrama kalyanam nadukunnu na inga oru vanduthal vachiruthen..
I nodded..

Sivu- kandipa avaruku kalyanam nadakum..
I say giving her an assuring smile... she looked at me and smiled...

Rekha- thirumbu ma na poo vakirun
I smiled and turned around and she placed the flower... I thanked her and she patted me head gently... I looked at the time and it was getting late so I bid her and akshay a bye and they offered to drop me but I told I will manage... I walked back to the apartment and knocked on ashwineyys door....

Ashwineyy pov
I woke up at 8 and started getting ready for office. I changed into...

 I changed into