😆💗Accepted!💗😆

Sivaangis pov
I didn't understand ashwineyy but I nodded... I'm relived that Anna and my whole family happily accepts ashwineyy.. I felt relieved and calm. Ashwineyy then told all of us to come to his house. We all nodded and went with him. For some reason he knocked on the door. I went near him and whispered...

Sivu- ashwineyy ethuku kathava thatringa ulla yaaru irr-
The door quickly opened revealing mama and athai. I was surprised since I still can't believe they were here. I quickly hugged aunty and she kissed my forehead...

Athai- epada en ponu enkitaya vathuta...
I smiled widely and hugged her then both me and ashwineyy got blessing from athai and mama..

Chechi and amachi went and were talking athai. I was talking with mani ka while all the guys were talking to mama. Rakshan anna was holding mamas hand and were talking emotionally. I smiled seeing it... everything feel just right... I looked at ashwineyy and he winked at me. I blushed and mani ka noticed...

Mani- en thambi romance panni ipa than 1st time pakuren... sagikala...

Sivu- ponga mani ma (shy feeling🙈💗✨)
She teased me some more and kept making me chuckle. We all ate dinner in
ashwineyys house.

Once we finished we all bid bye to each other. I looked at ashwineyy and made a kissy face. He smirked and made one back. I blushed and we all returned back. My brothers looked really happy which made me even more happy... Our night ended by smiles on everyone's face...

*The Next Morning* (sivus pov)
I woke up happily due to events from yesterday. I smiled and went to refresh once I was done I went outside to my brothers.

Rakshan- deii pugazh shall we tell akshays family that we no longer want this wedding proposal...

Pugazh- Anna but mapillai thana vendam enku oru plan irukkunu sonaru...

Rakshan- mmm correct than...

Pugazh- Anna vids naa chill pannu...

Sivu- good morning Anna
I said to both they smiled and greeted me back...

Rakshan- chellam enku office irruku na poi ready aaren...

Sivu- seri thangam
He smiled and went...

Pugazh- seri papa na poi friend a patutu varen...
I stopped him...

Sivu- Anne are u going to the ice cream parlor with anni again?

Pugazh- am- eyyy how-

Sivu- Hehehehe don't worry na me and ashwineyy saw u when we came there... seri seri en thangachi kitta solala... unka pavi pidichurku...

Pugazh- ohh... ada po papa I didn't even correct her yet ur asking if we she is ur anni... she still didn't accept...

Sivu- ada pavii avala...

Pugazh- eyy papa athu oun anni...
I slapped my head playfully and let pugazh Anna go... he blushed and went to his room. I went to my room and showered. I changed into...

 I changed into