😑💗Day Before!💗😑

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by sakthi... I yawned and asked him why he woke me up...

Sivu- entha da?

Sakthi- thalaivi antha rekha aunty avunga son inga varanga...

Sivu- ethuku?
While I said that pugazh Anna came in...

Pugazh- papa unaku engagement saree varuthan...

Sivu- Anna avangaluku enna venum? Ayoo why didn't ashiwneyy let us inform...

Pugazh- papa ella setup than don't get worried ne poi ready agu
I sighed and obeyed my brother. Sakthi and pugazh anna left. I refreshed and showered. I changed into...

I finished getting ready and went to the hall

I finished getting ready and went to the hall. I went to chechi and amachi.. then amachi began..

Amachi- moleyy let chechi put mehandi on u she will do it nicely...

Sivu- amachi... why...

Amachi- ammu u won't do it for amachi?

Sivu- ok amachi just for u...
She smiled and pintched my cheeks. I smiled and went to chechi. Chechi started putting mehandi on me. Both my brothers and sakthi were admiring the design. Once she finished I had to scratch near my lips so I carefully did. Then rakshan anna started

Rakshan- thangam there is something here
He says pointing near my cheek.. I was wiping it back and then everyone started laughing...

Sivu- entha chechi?

Chechi- ammu look in the mirror
I went and saw the mirror there was slight mehandi marks on my face. I looked at
rakshan anna and had my hand around my hips.. I started chasing rakshan anna, pugazh Anna and sakthii...

they opened the door and were running out. I didn't notice and slammed on to someone. It was akshay I quickly got out of the hold and went back inside the house.Akshay and rekha aunty came in. Akshay was smiling at me but I didn't even dare to react. Rekha aunty suddenly called me...

Rekha aunty- Sivaangi ma we are really happy to welcome u into our family.. my akshu is very lucky to have u...
I gave a slight smiled and she handed me bags. I looked at her confused then pugazh Anna eyed me that was for the engagement. I couldn't refuse so I took it and gave a fake smile.I went behind amachi and stood. I then heard a whisper near me..

Akshay- Mrs Akshay are u ready for tmr?
My mind was full of pure irritation but i couldn't show it I slightly nodded and went to stand near sakthi. Rekha aunty was talking to my brothers then bid me a bye. Akshay was abt to leave but before he came near me amd began...