😇💗Surprise!💗😇

Sivaangis pov
I woke up early full of excitement!!.. my ashwineyy will be here tdy eeeee...I quickly refreshed and went called him...

Ashwineyy- eyy pondatti morning seekrama entichitya?

Sivu- heheh ama ashiwneyy inniku nee inga varala soo excitementla thookam varla
I say in an exciting tone..

Ashwineyy- ayoo ma nee apa thoongalaiya?

Sivu- thoongna ma... seri ok atha vidu have u gotten on the train yet?
He chuckled lightly

Ashwineyy- I'm on the train right now ma...

Sivu- superb seri did u sleep?

Ashwineyy- not much ma cuz of the train timings..

Sivu- ayoo poii thoongu ashiwneyy
He slightly yawns...

Sivu- ur even yawning ashiwneyy sleep for some time...

Ashwineyy- ma-

Sivu- ma la kadaythu poi thoonginga... take rest love u..
I cut the call and smiled. Eeee!! I went and saw if anyone woke up.. I saw everyone except amachi sleeping. I smiled and went to the front of her house and saw her sitting on the steps. I went and laid in her lap. She stared caressing my hair and started talking...

Amachi- how did my moley wake up this early?

Sivu- hehe athu... ashwin and family are coming tdy from Coimbatore. I called them in the morning and asked if they have got on the train..
She chuckled softly and I smiled at her shyly...

Amachi- u know what this makes me remember?
I looked at her unknowingly..

Amachi- my little binni... when ur aacha came and saw her she was just like u. She would be jumping here and there. More than that ur aacha will come here all the time just to sight ur mother...
I chuckled and saw amachi being quite. I got up from her lap and held her hand...

Sivu- entha amachi?

Amachi- mm nothing moleyy.. talking abt binny brought me thoughts abt her... she left before she can see u grow up...
Amachi says rubbing hair...

Sivu- amachii..
I say hugging her tightly...

*Lets skip to later in the noon* (still sivus pov)
It was lunch time now and we were all eating. My cousin reshma asked if we could go to the temple. I agreed and sakthi also decided to join us. My brothers couldn't since they were busy..

We finished lunch and I was going to shower. I went to my room quickly and showered. I changed into...

 I changed into