😆💗The End!💗😆

A Few Years Later...(sivaangis pov)

It has been abt 2 years now... Rakshan anna and rithvika anni are married and pregnant 6 weeks now. Pugazh anna and pavi are blessed with preeti papa. Sharath anna is newly married while mani ka had her 2nd baby ananya kutty.

Aakriti papa is 2 now she is very cheerful and sweet as I always say aakriti is a daddy's girl she can never be without him. Currently, I am cooking and listening to ashiwneyy telling her a story...

I switched the gas off and went to the living room to see them both nudging foreheads together I smiled at the sight and went closer to them. Ashwineyy saw me and patted the seat next to him...

Ashwineyy- Eyy inga paru chellam amma vanthrukanga..

Aakriti smiled at me and opened her arms. I smiled and took her in my arms..

Sivu- Enna athsiyum papa appa vittutu amma kitta vanthrikinga..

Ashwineyy chuckled

Ashwineyy- She is daddy's little princess apdithana angel?

Aakriti smiled and ashwineyy started tickling aakriti I chuckled at the sight...

Aakriti then started playing with her toys I went to the kitchen to finish cooking as I was I felt hands wrap around my waist. I turned around to see ashwineyy...

Sivu- Ashwineyy  papa pakka pora...

Ashwineyy- Patha enna? namma appa amma nu nenchupa..

He says smiling sheepishly I chuckled and continued cooking but ashwineyys slight breathing near my neck kept tickling me. He slowly turned off the gas and turned me around. He neared me and we both leaned in...

As he was abt to kiss me aakriti came into the kitchen. I quickly parted away from him as always he groaned like a kid (valarntha kolanda). Suddenly kriti papa came and wrapped her arms on ashwineyys legs. She looked up at him...

Aakrithi- Appa stowy name?

Ashwineyy looked at her and smiled. He picked her up and whispered something into her ears. I tried listening but both of them didn't let me. I made a playful angry face at them but quickly kriti papa kissed me...

She knows how to put ice on me just like her father. I chuckled to myself and looked at her. Both ashwineyy and kriti had a huge smile on their face. I playfully slapped my forehead and pinched both their cheeks.

I finished up the cooking and ashwineyy helped me place everything on the table. We had our lunch and I started feeding kriti and ashwineyy began...

Ashwineyy- Pondatti inniku ellarum mani ka veetla chumma get to gather panalmnu soldranga polama?

Sivu- Aii polam ashiwneyy

I say excitingly...

Aakriti- Aii aadhi anna and pretti kooda play play!!!

She says clapping her hands.. Me and ashiwneyy looked at each other and chuckled. Once I finished feeding her ashwineyy came and helped me do the dishes. Then we went and played with kriti papa.

It was around 5 now I got kriti papa ready and went to get ready. I changed into...

I was doing my hair and I saw ashwineyy walking inside the room

I was doing my hair and I saw ashwineyy walking inside the room. He came towards me and hugged me from the back. I smiled at him through the mirror...

He turned me around and placed a piece of my hair behind my ear. He placed his hands on my waist and placed a kiss on my cheek. I looked down blushing he lifted my chin and leaned in...

He gently placed a soft kiss on my lips. He pecked me and I hugged him placing my head on his chest. We were in the position until kriti came and tapped on ashiwneyys leg...

Aakriti- Appa car car!!

She says signaling him to carry her to the car. Ashwineyy smiled and carried her...

Ashwineyy- Pondatti va polam..

I nodded and finished doing my hair.

We closed the door and went to the car. I had kriti papa and ashwineyy started driving to mani kas house. We reached mani kas house within 15 mins we went in and saw everyone there.

We were greeted by everyone and kriti went to play with her cousins. I smiled and went to pavi, mani ka, and rithivika anni. We were all chatting my eyes were focused on ashwineyy talking to the guys...

Mani- Enna sivaangi oreyy looka irruku..

Sivu- Ayoo akka neenga va chumma irrunga..

Mani- Seri atha vidu.. do any of u guys have plans for 2nd child?

Pavi- Mm irruku ka ana ippa than preeti ku 1 vaisu..

Rithvika- Ada pa mani yaarukanameyy na pregnant..

Mani- Sivu namma kriti kuttyku 2 thana correcta irrukmla age difference

Sivu- mm ama ka but theriyala papom..

We continued chatting abt other things but for some reason, mani kas words kept repeating in my head. I have never had a thought abt kriti having any siblings even tho ashwineyys jokes around abt it. I have never taken it seriously...

I looked at ashwineyy playing with kriti and the other kuttys I smiled at it and then soon we all had dinner together then ananya kutty woke up I took her from mani kas arm and started playing with her...

Kriti came and was talking to ananya and playing with her little hands carefully. I smiled at the sight but suddenly I heard a whisper...

Ashwineyy- Namma kriti papa ku oru thambi illa thangachi koodupoma?
He says smiling I looked down blushing..

Ashwineyy- oii onta than okaya?
I looked at him and went near his ear...

Sivu- enaku double okeyy
I say looking down acting like nothing happened...

He looked at me with widen eyes and looked at me smiling. I chuckled and gave ananya to Kriti came near ashwineyy and began...

Aakriti- appa stowy one more time...
She was signaling him to tell her the story he  told her before.. he whispered something in her ears.. I looked at him and kriti playfully...

Aakriti- appa name?
I looked at him again he understood and smiled at me...

Ashwineyy- Love At First Sight!
I looked at him and smiled. Kriti ran back to her cousins ashwineyy got up and came near me. I hugged him tightly and he kissed my cheek...

Sivu- I love u so much ashwineyy
I say smiling on to his chest

Ashwineyy- I love u infinity ma
He cupped my cheeks and I held his arms...

Ashwineyy- your my love at first sight ma...
A smile formed on lips...

Dear Lovlies,
Let me start of by saying how thankful I am! I started this book for fun and to express my gushy feelings towards our awe couple ashaangi! The second I posted the cast I have been getting soo much comments and dms saying how excited u were all! The love I got through this story is unbelievable I made so much bonds with many authoreyys and with all my readers!! Second thing is it's still unbelievable how we reached 130+ reads!! Once again thank you sooo much! This means a lot!😄💗✨

As u all know lovlies love me like you do will updated from tmr daily! So stay tuned!
So as always plz keep supporting and reading! 😆💗✨

Signing off ur dearest authoreyy!😊💗✨