😞💗Disappointed!💗😔

Sivaangis pov
I began speaking...
Sivu- ashwineyy... what is this bond?... I want u to clearly tell me...

Ashwineyy- ma where is this coming from?...

Sivu- answer me... open up to me ashiwneyy...

Ashwineyy- ma... opening up isn't that easy for me... I'm trying my best...
I was disappointed from his answer... my eyes started forming tears... I couldn't stand there and hear anymore from him... I started walking away downstairs... I wiped my tears and put on a fake smile... (don't hate me guys but I will hint that the proposal is coming very shortly😊💗✨)rakshan anna and pugazh Anna noticed and kept asking me if I was okay I nodded assuring I was fine... I would notice his eyes on me but I ignored it and went to wish hussain Anna and mani ka. I felt a presence on me but I nudged that thought away and went to mani kas room to get my stuff. I went to my brothers...

Sivu- Anne I'm feeling a bit tired can u give me the house key anna?

Rakshan- ayoo thangam come let's go

Pugazh- ama papa we will come with u...

Sivu- ayoo no need need anna just a bit tired u guys stay and have fun seriya

Pugazh- Ana papa

Sivu- Anna for me u guys be here and have fun ok va.
I quickly went to rakshan anna and got the key and bid bye to them and I was abt to take an auto when I heard a voice...

Akshay- hey sivaangi

Sivu- Oh hi akshay

Akshay- ur going home already?

Sivu- haan I'm feeling a bit tired so I wanted to go..
I say looking to see if there is any auto coming this way

Akshay- ayoo seri shall I drop u?

Sivu- ayo np akshay I will go by auto

Akshay- oh come on yaar there won't be any autos coming anytime soon so come
I first refused but I really just wanted to go home so I nodded and went with him. He opened the door and I sat inside... he chatted for a while I just nodded... I really don't have the mood to talk... once we reached I bid bye to him and he told me to take care and went... once I went in I placed all my iteams and laid on the couch. I couldn't hold back my emotions anymore... I broke down... suddenly I heard knocking I quickly wiped all my tears and went to open the door...

Ashwins pov
The boys and I were getting ready for the reception... pugazh and rakshan told us that tmr is sivaangis bday and that they are making a suprise bday party at the villa... then it clicked i perfectly know when to propose to her now... I quickly told partner to come with me... He was confused and asked me why I called him then I began...

Ashwineyy- partner I think u already know... I love sivaangi... I wanna propose to her...  I haven't opened up to her nor told her how much I love her soo I think it's time I make her mine officially I'm proposing to her midnight but before I wanna give her something will u help me with something partner?

Sharath- yess finally partner give me ur hand... congratulations finally thangachi and u are set pa... and ofc what is it partner?

Ashwineyy- I chuckle and began... could u tell her to go to the terrace once I come with the present?

Sharath- just this aaa? Leave it partner I got it seriya... U start everything partner
I pat his shoulder and got on my bike...

I went to one of the closest jewelry shop and designed a custom dollar... Once they were done they joined it with a chain and gave me... I smiled towards it and started back to the reception hall... once I went I saw the group talking I texted partner I am here... he looked around and gave me a thumbs up when he found me... I smiled and went to the terrace... I got very nervous then I heard footsteps I quickly hid the gift and I also hid... once she came I quickly pulled her aside and spun her around... I got mesmerized in her beauty... Everything abt her keep turning me on... I couldn't help myself... I held her and cupped her face... I started kissing around her face... finally I started leaning in but she stopped me... did I go overboard... before I could say anything she started... she questioned me abt our bond... I got confused from how random she just asked... She asked me to open up to her... I didn't wanna tell her anything since I wanted to tell her everything while I'm proposing to her... I could see the disappointment in her face when I answered her... I could see tears forming in her eyes... I couldn't stand seeing her like this before I could hold her back or say anything she left... I completely froze. Everything happened so quick. I wasn't able to comprehend anything. My mom came and told me to come down. I couldn't take my eyes off of my angel... not once did she look at me which hurt me even more... I couldn't handle it anymore I went to hussain nas room and broke down... I heard the door unlock it was my partner...

Sharath- ayy partner what happened.... thangachi went home and u didn't come.... is everything ok?
That's it I couldn't hold it anymore tears came without me knowing...

Ashwineyy- partner enna vittutu ava poita partner... not once she looked back she just left partner...
Partner came and consoled me.. and I told him everything...

Sharath- deii partner do u not understand she also wants u to propose to her...partner it's not too late... go partner she is in the villa... I will manage everything here u go...
Then I understood what he meant... I thanked him and rushed to my bike and went to the villa as quick as possible...I knocked on the door and waited for my angel to open the door...

A/n note
Srry for making u all wait soo long but I hope u enjoyed this chapter☺️💗✨
Tysm for 40k views I still can't believe it ily guys sm😘💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading😄💗✨