😆💗Big News!💗😆

Sivaangis pov
It has been a couple of weeks mine and ashwineyys love is growing day by day. much good news was heard to our ears. pugazh anna and pavi are getting married in a few months... we are searching for a bride for rakshan anna my thoughts were broken when I felt hands wrap around me. I smiled and saw ashiwneyy...

Ashwineyy- pondatti na kelambren officeku late ayaachu.. safea irru
He says placing a kiss on my forehead

Sivu- seri ashwineyy
I say smiling at him...

Ashwineyy- seri pondatti na poitu varen love u...
I smiled and blew him a kiss.. he catches the kiss and placed it in his pocket. I chuckled at his actions and kept waving until he disappeared in the distance...

Once I closed the door I went to our room and started getting ready because tmr is ashwineyys bday and I wanted to plan something special for him. I quickly made the bed and went to shower then I quickly changed into...

 I quickly made the bed and went to shower then I quickly changed into

Once I finished I got my things and locked the house. I got an auto and went to the nearby shops. I got bday decors and then I also planned to go to the mall there I went to ashwineyy favorite clothing store and got him few shirts that I thought would look great on him...

While I was I felt really dizzy and nauseous. I have been feeling like for 2 weeks now and I have no clue why. I didn't tell ashiwneyy as I didn't want him to be worried. I tried my best not to let that get to me but more and more I felt too tired.

I thought maybe I am not eating well enough so I quickly paid and went to our nearby cafe. I ordered my usual and had it but still, I felt the same thing. I googled all my symptoms and it said I could be pregnant...

But there is no way I could be. I haven't been craving or anything. My mind kept questioning or overthinking so much so just to satisfy I went to one of the nearby medical shops and got a pregnancy test...

I was really nervous just looking at it I quickly went back home and placed all the items on the counters and went to take the test. I took the test and sat on the dining table extremely nervous. In abt 10 mins what I saw shocked me...

Positive | |

Happy tears were rolling down my cheek... I placed the test and touched my stomach.. mine and ashwineyys symbol of love is growing in my stomach... we are becoming parents... I am becoming a mother...

I just sat like that staring at the test for 2 hours still comprehending everything. I then took the test and placed it in a gift box and started wrapping it. I smiled thinking abt how ashwineyy and everyone will react...