😄💗Us!💗😄

*The Next Day*(sivaangis pov)
I woke up at 8 and brushed my teeth... I woke mani ka and we both went to the living room... when we went rakshan pugazh and sharath Anne was getting ready... Me and mani ka asked them and they said they had an bachelorette party so they had to go and they will come by tmr... I refused first but both my brother gave me puppy eyes which made me let them go but I strictly told them not to drink much and to be safe always... they both chuckled and promised me...(pasamalargal😋) After they lefti realized ashwineyy and hussain na were still here... I told mani ka and we both planned to wake up those lazy gooses.We both open the boys room slowly and peek to find them both sleeping...We both chuckle and planned to wake them up... mani ka went to wake hussain na while I went to ashwineyy... I tapped ashwineyy on his shoulder but still he didn't wake up... He turned around and I noticed his cute face... he looks like a baby when he is sleeping... I tried waking him up but no he didn't respond... then I got an idea... I caressed his hair and he woke up...
Ashwineyy- mmmm

Sivu- I slowly whisper to him... good morning ashwineyy

Ashwineyy- after hearing me call him he slowly woke up... and touched my hand... then said ma how did u come here...

Sivu- Hehehehe pugazh rakshan and sharath Anne won't be here for tdy they are with their friends for bachelorette party.... soo it will be u me mani ka and hussain na...

Ashwineyy- oh really... ma have u ate yet?
I nod no and he smiles...

Ashwineyy- ma give me 10 mins to freshen and I will come to prepare ok ya?

Sivu- haan ok ashwineyy
While he was abt to go... we both saw hussain Anna and mani ka romancing I didn't wanna disturb them so I told ashiwneyy to grab his iteams and use the girls room... he went to fresh up while I went to kitchen to start making breakfast... I made tea for the four of us along with pancakes... idk how I did it but I remembered what ashiwneyy teached me... ashwineyy came and saw...

Ashwineyy- madam therithangle super

Sivu- ayoo ashwineyy all credits to u

Ashwineyy- no ma u did good ma the smell is so tempting

Sivu- hehehe then come eat...
I served ashwineyy breakfast and he ate... he kept telling me it was soo good and ate then he made me eat... while we were eating hussain na and mani ka came...they teased us for a bit but we teased them back... then I served for them once they finished... hussain na asked if he could take mani ma for outing and ashwineyy agreed... someone had to stay home cuz the key was with rakshan na... me and ashwineyy decided to stay home... After some time I went to shower and change... I changed to red and white skirt with a white crop top... I matched it with a red and white hanging earring...I did my hair and went to the living room... ashwineyy wasn't there so I went to the balcony and was enjoying view... then I felt a hand wrap around my shoulder...I turned to see my ashiwneyy...

Ashwineyy- oii what are u doing here

Sivu- ashwineyy the beach view looks soooo beautiful

Ashwineyy- I like another view...

Sivu- what view?

Ashwineyy- I like the view beside me...
I look beside and realized it was me... I blush and pat my head... then he chuckled to my actions... then after awhile we both went inside to make lunch. Well he didn't let me make it since I made breakfast for everyone... he made me sit on the counter and he was preparing Italian chicken sandwich for us both... We both were laughing and chatting... then we both ate... it tasted delicious... after some time we both were watching a movie since we were bored I was on his shoulder and he held my hand...

A/n note
Heyy guys srry for the late update but I hope u enjoy this chapter😊💗✨
Tysm for 6k reads ily u all soo much😄💗✨
Plz keep supporting and reading☺️💗✨