🥰💗The Big Day!💗🥰

Sivaangis pov
I was woken up early by chechi and pavi. Today was my big day I'm becoming mrs ashwin kumar!!. I refreshed and showered. Once I finished everyone started getting me ready with my first saree of the day! After they finished I looked at myself in the mirror...

 Once I finished everyone started getting me ready with my first saree of the day! After they finished I looked at myself in the mirror

(Don't mind the face lovlies🤗💗✨)

Once I finished getting ready I went out the room. Both my brothers took my hand and admired how I looked. I got blessings from them and went to the pooja room. I prayed and then went to my parents pictures. I got their blessings along with everyone's else..

Finally our car came and it was officially time to go to the wedding hall. In the car my mind was filled with happiness and nervous at the same time. I just wanted everyone to go perfectly. Once we reached the marriage hall I was directed to the brides room...

There were photographers taking pictures of me for the wedding album. I smiled and took a few photos with them. I ate breakfast in my room and some of the people went outside since ashiwneyy is here...

I really wanted to see him but I wasn't able to.. reshma although came and kept giving me descriptions of ashiwneyy looked. I blushed and she started teasing me. Mani ka and amma came inside the room to see me. I got their blessings and amma began...

Amma- chellam inimel nee yean ponu seriya... nee mattum kadiyathu rakshan and pugazhum than seriya... inimel yean pona naa patukren
Within that she placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled. Tears formed in my eyes and I held them in...

In a few mins mani ka took me to the stage as it was time for me to go do pooja. When I went there I saw ashwineyy sitting there and I smiled widely at him. He winked without anyone noticing and my cheeks turned more pink even without blush...

He helped me to sit next to him and we did some rituals together while we were doing it we heard a loud a sound... which made everyone to look in the entrance.... I couldn't believe what I was seeing it was akshay I looked at ashwineyy scared....

Akshay- mapillai is here!
He says making me frightened even more... rakshan anna was abt to run but everyone held him back. Me and ashwineyy got up.. ashiwneyy went up to akshay...

Ashwin- deii what is ur problem?

Akshay- my problem? Dei ashwin ur in my spot it's supposed to be me there marrying my princess...
I looked at mani ka she held my hand tightly...

Akshay- ok ok move I have to go tie this around her neck
He says pulling out talli from his pocket. I looked at it in shock...

Ashwin- well u see mr akshay u can't get married to my wife.. I mean officially my wife...
Everyone looked at ashwineyy confused then hussain goes to ashwineyy and hands him a paper... it looked familiar but all I could see is akshays face changed into a shocked expression...