🤭💗Unexpected!🤭💗

Sivaangis pov
When the door opened I was in complete shock... I saw my amachi, chechi and my cousin sakthi sitting on the couch. Once they saw me my amachi and chechi ran to me. They hugged me tightly... I noticed everyone dressed up I was confused but before my thoughts broke...

Amachi- Moleyy... its been so long

Chechi- Ammu how are u dear...
I smiled and hugged them tightly.. I then greeted them and then my cousin came...

Sakthi- Thalavii... epdii irukinga... pathu rumba nallachu...
I smiled and hugged him.. then my chechi took my hand and made me go inside my room. There was a Kerala saree on the bed and she helped me wear it. Then she made me wear few jewels and started doing my hair.I was clueless why she was making me get ready but I didn't wanna drown her in questions...

I was clueless why she was making me get ready but I didn't wanna drown her in questions

(What she wore)

Chechi finished and kissed my forehead. I slightly smiled and she left the room. Then both pugazh and rakshan anna came in. I then started asking questions to them..

Sivu- Anna is everything ok? Why am I getting dressed? Why is everyone here? Plz anna tell me...

Rakshan- thangam na enna sonnalum nee kepiya?

Sivu- Anna nee ena sonalum na kepen
I say giving him an aspiring smile...

Pugazh- papa... even though ur our little sister... ur getting older dear.. mine and rakshan nas only wish is to see u get married and live a happy life...
I looked at pugazh anna still not understanding properly...

Rakshan- we didn't go to Coimbatore for pugazhs work we went to talk to mapillais family...
I looked at them shock...

*Flash Back*( rakshan pov)
After rekha auntys approach I started thinking... my only wish to see her getting settled in life.. she just finished college and getting ready to go into a job. More than that seeing mani getting married and settled really started bring the guilt in me.. thangam is getting older and she is ready to start her life. Rekha auntys family seem really nice.

I told pugazh about how I felt and he also agreed. In the morning of the marriage I talked with rekha aunty. She was really happy with our decision. She introduced to our mapillai. He seems perfect. He is well settled, very good behavior and he is also good looking. Definitely he will take good care of thangam. More than that as a mother in law rekha aunty is seeing thangam as her daughter. What more can I ask for...

I discussed with pugazh and told him we should stay for 2 more days. He questioned but I told him we need to discuss everything with rekha aunty then call our family from Kerala. He agreed on the night of the reception my thangam wanted to leave since she was feeling tired. I wanted to drop her but she refused. I saw her waiting in the entrance for an auto.