😧💗Problems?!💗😧

(A/n note)- 💗✨We are abt to hit 80k views!! Long chapter to celebrate!✨💗

Sivaangis pov
I woke up by the sun hitting my face.. I look up to see my amachi opening the curtains I smiled looked at my ring. I kissed it and went to refresh. I went outside and had breakfast with everyone.

Then my phone started buzzing it was mani ka.. She asked me to join her and pavi to go outside. I told her I will ask and come. I went to pugazh anna and asked him. He nodded and told me to go safely I nodded and told mani ka I could join them when they go in the evening. I went to my room and showered. I quickly changed into....

Once I finished I went up to the terrace to flower the plants

Ashwins pov
I woke up a little later than usual since I didn't need to go to office due to optional day. I refreshed and went to eat breakfast. Amma prepared dosa and tomato chutney my favorite. I quickly had breakfast and saw mani helping amma clean the dishes.. as usual I went and started teasing her...

Then mani told me that she is going outside with my angel and pavi tdy evening. I was abt to speak but then my phone started ringing. It was sharath I took my phone and started talking with partner. I walked to the terrace and was abt to go in then I noticed my angel...

She was flowering the plants... I cut the call with my partner and was admiring her.. but suddenly she slightly yelled. I went closer to her and started panicking...

Ashwineyy- sivaangi ma enachu adipatrucha?
She took her finger and started sucking on it...

Sivu- ayyo onu illanga athu rose plant oda mullu light a patruchu...
I held her finger and rubbed it...

Ashwineyy- ipa okaya ma?

Sivu- ama ashwineyy litta than prick panichu.. mm seri atha vidunga.. sir epdi inga?
She says looking at me playfully suspicious...

Ashwineyy- athuuu aaan partner koopthan. So I came to speak here then I heard u so I ran to u...
She softened her eyes then I went closer to her and pintched her cheeks..She blushed...

Sivu- eyy ashiwneyy iniku naa mani ka and pavi kooda vella poren...

Ashwineyy- Ama pondatti mani sonna... naa drop panava ma?

Sivu- achoo it's ok ashwineyy naanga auto la porun
I smiled at her and then said...

Ashwineyy- seri ma apa na pick pandren seriya...