𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ - ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ - ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶

By now u all r known to the fact that it is a cousin story. A cousin story means there is a big family tree😼

I m not including all cousin's names and family's other members name there as I will let u know when it is the proper time and u all can also catch with the flow. Now only giving some important character's intro here

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

Sidharth Rayan Shah
A 21 years cool guy, living his life with the fullest joy but have many regrets in his life.

Samad Shah × Sadia Shah
Parents of Sidharth.

Sami Kayan Shah, Sayed Mayan Shah - Sibilings of Sidharth.

Nicknames:- Sami and Sayed.

Shehnaaz Shah
A 19 years old girl, full of dreams, lives her life to fulfill her wishes, dreams and yeah most accordingly to her father.

Shamshul Shah × Nazia Shah
Parents of Shehnaaz.

Shehbaaz Shah, Shehzaan Shah - sibilings of Shehnaaz.

Nicknames:- Baaz and Zaan.

Arya Shah - Cousin of Sidnaaz.

Khalil Mirza - cousin of Shehnaaz. U r going to hear a thing the most 'I hate this Khalil'😂😂 yeah this words can add to the line seriously, really, extremely🌚

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

Story description

Shehnaaz Shah

In this modern era people usually get hitched by love marriage. On the other hand we have Arrange marriage. Arrange marriage is complicated I know. But arrange marriage with ur cousin is the worst. U know it is really...really...really awkward.

I always wanted to ask a question to the people who got stucked with their cousin 'How things r going between u two? Dont the things get awkward?'

U all know r8 what I mean? Like how can u see a man as ur husband whom u treated and respected as ur brother?

But HELL it is happening with me now.

_____________________

Will she able to love him not as a brother but as a husband?

¶|||¶

The characters practice Islam and they r not the perfect figure of Islam. But they love and respect their religion💓 Please no comments on religion.

I m not such a good author. So I dont expect anyone to copy my work. But dont come here to copy my storyline. It is a crime remember? So please dont do such acts.

I had finished a story recently. And I promise I was shocked after reading it. As one of my favourite author from here,wattpad, who writes sidnaaz ffs, copied her whole storyline. She could give credit if she really loved the story and she wanted to present it as sidnaaz. I dont thing it is fair. It was really dissapointing to me💔 I never thought the writer would do such things.

Pics in this book will be taken from google, pinterest and insta. So credits go to their owner.

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍ - ❍⊶⊷⊶⊷

There r many cousin story on Sidnaaz here. I tried many. And I promise it is different from all of those.

Sry for the mistakes in advance as My first language is not English nor Hindi

Welcome to this journey of cousins👾