𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓜𝓮?

Shehnaaz Shah

Zaan and Sayed passed by me informing me that Lala Ammi was calling me in her room. They also informed she wanted to talk when I asked him the reason. As a result I got nervous.

I then searched for Arya like a informal woman. I didnt want to  go there alone. What would I talk with her that too all alone? If it was before it was not a problem for me. But she was my mother-in-law also.

Ehh, where the girl went everytime when I needed her? I sighed in relief as she came into my sight. I quickly ran over her bcz I was already being late.

"Aru come with me." I dragged her along with me didnt wanting to listen her denying.

"Shehnoo Ammi was calling me. I have go. Nahi toh toofan ajayega." She got out of my hold quickly as Taya Ammi would not spare her for being a kaamchor.

"Acha ok kaam katam karke jaldi Lala Ammi k room me ajana. I will be there. And ana jaror." I again gave her a reminder.

After that I made my way to Lala Ammi's room hurriedly. I was late any way. I knocked on her door and entered after hearing her voice.

"Lala Ammi apne bulaya?" I peeked at first. She gestured me to come inside.

"Baito." She patted on the side of the bed next to her.

"Maukahi nahi mila do minute baitke tumse baat karneka. Toh socha tumhe bulalo taki time spend karle hum dono. Disturb toh nahi kia?"

"No no Lala Ammi. I was sitting randomly." I instantly denied.

"I wanted to form our new made relationship with a strong base."

Lala ammi's gave me a remember of Sidharth again uttering new relationship. He would be always a idiot for me. He didnt remeber it was going to be three months of our nikah. But he remembered when he broke up with his girlfriend. I wished I could bang his head on the wall the time he mentioned about his gf.

"Lala Ammi why me?" I asked suddenly as I felt like asking. I glanced up at her only to find her confusing face.

"Mein hi kio Sidharth k liye? I mean Hafsa, Arya aur mein almost same age k hai. Opar se mein sabse choti hu and immature bhi. Then Why u chose me as your daughter-in-law?" I questioned genuinely as I wanted to know.

Was I really suitable for him? Bcz the way our relationship was going after our nikah I doubted that was it ok or not? Maybe I was the one who want able to manage the things. But again he was an idiot. He never gave me a glace of him. So how could I work on our things qithout talking. And right now I dont want to talk to him. My mood, my will.

"Sidharth k liye tumhi kio?" She chuckled. She ran her hand over my head showing a part of love she had for me.

"Bcz u r perfect  Shehnaaz. Muje nahi pata tum ye manthi hu ya nahi, par mere Sidharth k liye tumse acha koyi nahi husaktha. U standed beside him when he needed someone. When his parents didnt have a hint about their son was walking in wrong direction you were there for knocking some senses in him. Being a 16 years old girl u did your best to bring back him in track. U didnt ignore him for being a bad boy, u didnt leave him in his condition and wait to happen the worst with him." I felt into silence after listening her. I wasnt able to run my mind in any other direction as her every words was hiting some unknown emotions inside in me.