𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓦𝓪𝔂

Sidharth  Shah

"Wicked!" Beside me Sami exclaimed seeing the whole changed interior of the restaurant.

"Bhai it is looking amazing. I didnt know it had been changed otherwise I would visit here every week." He admired the decorations.

I saw there was arranged sofa on the  the two polars sides. I spoted Chote Abbo entering, he pulled me into a hug as I greeted him with a salam.

"Isnt it good?"I thought he asked observing the arrangements.

"Yeah." I responsed giving a look to it. But the thing was he wasnt asking that were the arrangements good?

"Kiya Sidharth? Kidhar deke jarahe hu?" He asked me making me confuse.

"Huh?"

"I was asking mene jo ye ladkiyo ka alag baithneka arrangements kiya hai woh acha haina?" Ohh he was talking about that.

I gave him a quick nod.

"Muje pata hai mene acha kiya hai. Ye log itna bakbak karthe haina do minute shanti me rehne nahi dete."

I again nodded.

"Kabhi inki bathe kabhi unki bathe matlab itni chogliya karthe haina ye log." He said shaking his head and I again nodded.

And he kept bitching of women for two minutes more and I kept nodding. I could see Sami suppressing his laugh. Actually I was also finding the whole thing funny. Why the hell I was nodding again and again?

I felt a pull on my arm, I looked Sayed was becoming bore standing there with us. Then Chote abbo went saying he had a work to do.

As soon as he left from there Sami laughed without caring . I too chuckled. Sayed kept annoying me saying that he didnt want to stay there more. We reached there early as I wasnt able to stay more between too much ladies in my house. When I was leaving with Sami Ammi handed me this kid also. Uff I didnt know how more days I had to babysit him.

"Sayed stop being annoying." I told him. Instead of listening me he got out of my hold and ran towards the exit.

"Sayed." I called him to stop. Not wanting to run after him I told Sami, "Sami bring him back."

Sami went after him. A advantage of being big bro that u could order ur lil ones. I also slowly went behind them.

I heard a giggle on my way that had been always my favourite. There was she looking like an apsara blazing in the gorgeous dark green Salwar Kameez which was embroidered with golden design. The dark red shawl which was hanging on her both hands was giving a royal vibe to her look. Like always she chose to keep her jewelry as simple as she could.

"Oye Hoye!" Sami whistled making her giggle turn into laughter.

"Kiya lag rahi hu." He complimented.

"Tu bata." She asked him.

"I dont have words." Saying he took out his phone quickly. "I want a picture with u."

He handed his phone to Shehbaaz who whinned before starting the photo session.

I looked Sayed that made me remember before three and half months ago the situation was almost similar to it. The same way he made me there before Ammi and for that I was standing here today that I could claim her as mine. He made the whole process easier than I had thought.

Flashbacks

Before three and half moths ago

"Bhai ur wish will be fulfilled soon. U know I made wish on my bday." We were in my room, unrapping the gifs of Sami's bday that he received from his friends.