𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

Shehnaaz Shah

Life. I really couldt tell u how it was going. Bcz one side I was enjoying my life full on. I got selected and my admission in medical college was almost completed. My dream is going to meet its destination.

But other side my married life, Sometime I forgot that I m married. It seemed nothing like a marriage. Maybe rusksati was yet to be done, that's why. And the main reason wass Sidharth with whom I got married, who was supposed to be my husband.

We didnt talk. Actually we both tried to ignore each other. But he ingnored me more the time. He didnt wish me luck for my admission exam knowing it was my dream. And he could at least congratulate me. But he didnt.

It was not like that he didnt know as I didnt inform him personally. We had a whatsapp group named Shah By Heart. Everyone congratulated me there without him. Why this much ignorance? It was now really frustrating me. We used to be so comfortable with each other. But this nikah runied everything.

I came here in my previous college to collect somer papers which I needed to complete the admission process. I didnt come the past two months as I was busy with my pteparation.

 I didnt come the past two months as I was busy with my pteparation

Look

I was walking in the corridor with my jalli best friend. "I will miss u." Nusi said looking at the ground.

"Me too, Nusi. I will miss being here." I slowly stated.

"Obviously u will miss being here. After all your huaband will be heer and u will be there at ur new college." She was teasing me.

"Ohh please that is defenitely not the reason." I said rolling my eyes.

"Dont lie to me."

Why will I lie? I was happy actually that I wont have to face him. It was somewhere, a lil painful that a beautiful bond that u made just crashed down.

"I m not lying." I said looking at her and then I bumped into someone.

"Ouch. My leg Ammi."

Sidharth Shah

There was she from whom I was running from many days. We bumped into each other while I was going to my class. What was she doing here? Did she cancel her plan to be a doctor?

Never ever it was going to happen. I was lost in my thougths when I heard a whining voice.

Ohh Shehnaaz!

"Are u okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah yeah." She replied, still looking in pain.

Her frnd wass with her. She looked at us with a confusing face. She wanted to speak but words werent coming out.

"U two talk. I better go." Saying she ran away from us.

I thuoght she would walk past me. I was wrong. She kept standing there. Did she want to talk?

"Why u gave ur consent for the nikah?" the ques which was eating me up, came as a whisper.

"I beg ur pardon?" She didnt hear me.

"WHY U GAVE UR CONSENT FOR THE NIKAH?" I asked this time more loudly.

"Why I gave my consent?" She repeated my question.

"Yeah. I mean. U always wanted to marry a man who was self-reliant, highly eduactaed, respect his parents, loved by his friends and who will respect u and ur dreams."

Flashbacks

"Shehnaaz now it is ur turn. What kind of husband u want?" Arya, my cousin asked her.

We all was gossiping around. I roamed with the girls most of the time as I didnt have any frnds in village and no male cousin of my age.

There were Arya, Shehnaaz and Hafsa who were close to my age and Shehbaaz who r a lil bit younger than them. So yeah that's why the girls were my only sahara.

"Shehnaaz come on yaar. Bolobhi kuch." Hafsa cheered for her. I hate Hafsa.

"Ok ok. So first of all a good man will do. He has to respect his parents and their decision. Yeah that doesnt mean he will disrespect me for their parents. Ha has to respect me and my dreams. He has to earn some good friends. Bcz we need them in our life. Yeah he better be well eduacted. And for Allah's sake he must not be related to business."

I listened her each and every word carefully. At her last line we all broke into fit of laughther. She was really bored with this family full of business works.

------

I remembered clearly her words. Then why she did this?

"U r talking like u know me so well." She crossed her hands over her chest and raised her eyes at me.

"If u think so. Then yes." I replied.

"Yes my foot." She was looking angry now." If u know me so well then why dont u know the reason I agreed for the nikah?"

I wanted to reply her but she beated me off, "U know I was not going to deny. It was my Abbo's decision. And I never ever deny his sayings. U know I love Abbo beyond imagination. I respect him.

And I also know u was not going to deny for nikah. Bcz U fear lala abbo so much. U wouldnt talk over his words. Do u know the differance between our acceptance?" She was looking scary now. What!? Angry Shehnaaz Shah could be scary. Ok?

My acceptance for the nikah was out of respect for my father and ur was out of fear. I... I just.... dont know why I m talking to u."

She left after bursting her all anger on me. But I was really confused about her behaviour. What made her so scary? I know she never wanted this nikah. It was not like that I wanted.

Shehnaaz Shah

First he ignored me for all these days. And when we met he had to ask me a stupid question. Arghh!

'Why u gave ur consent for the nikah? I mimicked him frustratedly. I know we both didnt want to get hitched, that too with each other. But he had no right to behave rudely.

It was not my matter to concern for. Go to hell. I was not going to try to talk to him let have a decent talk.

'Stupid man!'He runied my whole day.
"Samajtha kiya hai apne apko!"

---

Plz do votes.

~Fari❤