𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓪𝓻!

Shehnaaz Shah

"Nah it is not also good enough." I thumped the gown on the cupboard hearing the comment. From last ten minutes I was doing the same thing, pulling out the clothes, I bought or got for Eid, and thumping them back as a result of my irritation.

So the question was raising that why I was irrirated? I glanced over the side of the bed, there was sitting the favourite man of all of u.

Aru and I were sleeping peachfully when the loud knock on the door disturbed us. Neither I nor Aru felt it necessary to get up from the bed. But next moment the door hung open revealing a tippy Sidharth.

The thought first cross me was, there we have real Sidharth Rayan Shah. I crocked my my eyes already being resentful for him disturbing my sleep. He then informed me Dado told him to us be present in her room. So he had to wake me up.

After listening him out I was going to take a shower when he demanded to show my Eid dresses as he wanted to select a dress for me. Maybe u guys r finding it weird like I used to find it before, him being interested in ladies stuff. But he had been like that always.

In there family there was no girl expect Lala ammi. So Lala Ammi took help from him in choosing dresses and jewelries. And believe me he really had a great taste in it not only in man sections but also in ladies sections. So in every Eid he helped me and Aru in picking dress among the dozen of clothes we bought.

"Where is the blue dress Ammi gave u?" He asked dipping his head in his phone. He was a phone addict for sure.

"Who Lala ammi?" I was confirming if he was talking about his ammi or mine.

"Yeah. Be a lil quick so that I could get out of the room before Hafsa comes. I really dont wanna ruin my Eid day seeing her face at this early morning."
Hafsa became an early bird today so she woke up before us. He peeked through the open door to see if she was coming.

"Nah. I m not going to wear it now. I will put it while going out." That dress was my favourite among all the dresses. So I was saving it for later.

"As u wish." He roamed his eyes through the dresses again coming closer to the cupboard to get a better view and picked a green dress embroidered with golden touch. It was perfect to wear inside the house.

"Aru behen utja abhi. See it is 8 in the morning." I nudged her but she didnt move a bit.

"Shehnoo I will be in my room. Jaldi ajana." He turned to go only to stop again. "Aur ha mitti mat lagane bait jana please." He made a horrified face indicating not to put make up beacause on Eid day he only got the smell of foundation and compact powders from the very beginning of his childhood.

There was three big cousin sister of him who was enough to make him hate makeup. But I usually dont do makeup. Yeah but on Eid I do. Again I dont put heavy ton makeup. So him saying this thing to me wasnt justified.

"I dont put makeup. Natural beauty. " I flipped my hair over my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah natural beauty." He mocked me.

"Yarr bring a lil speed. I dont want to be late for My Eid Namaz." Ohh I totally forgot he have to go the mosque for Eid prayer. So I quickly got inside the bathroom.