𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓮

Shehnaaz Shah

"Ohh great!" Sidharth exclaimed sarcastically as we were disturbed by a phone call. He walked into my room to bring his phone. I also followed him to see who was that great person.

"Ammi" mumbling it to himself he was about to recieve the call.  I slaped his hand away takimg the phone from him. He gave me a 'what?' look.

"Are u mad? We r in my room, let's go to the living room." I suggested as it was a video call.

"So what's the problem if she saw US in YOUR ROOM." He cocked his eyebrows.

Wasnt he an idiot? He wasnt understandimg what I was trying to say. Whatever it was good in a way or he would say that my Ammi is more Romantic than u. I mimicked his grumpy voice in my head.

"Oye kaha koyi hai?" He moved his hand in front of me.

"Nothing." I hold his hand to bring him in the living room.

He called Lala Ammi back as the call was cut in the middle of our banter. After greeting Lala Ammi with Salam I went to prepare Baaz's room for Sidharth to stay while he continued talking. Then I went to the kitchen to serve food for both of us.

Coming in the living room I put the plate down in front of him. Then I sat beside him with mine not before instructing, "Eat, then go to sleep."

"At 10?" He asked looking at the time. "Really?"

"Yes. Mene Shehbaaz ka room ready kardiya. Jakar sojaiyo." I said while eating.

"What do u think I will sleep there?" He asked amused.

"Do what u wanna do. If u dont want to stay in his room u can sleep here in the sofa. Dare u to enter in my room. I have to study. Vaise bhi tune akar bohot distract karliya muje."

"Distract se yaad aya, we also got distracted by Ammi, didn't we?" Again he started.

"What r u saying?" I tried to be all innocent. I got up to wash my plate as I finished eating. He came after me, I took the plate from him. After washing those I quickly came outside while he was chasing me. He was following me being my shodow.

"Sidharth kiya hai?" I said being annoyed.

"Ye puch muje kiya chahiye?" Allah how he made such cute face. Haye.

"Kiya cha-" before I could repeat it properly.

"A kiss." What else I could expect? "If I get it I will not disturb u further I promise." He was saying it like he was doing me a favor. But I wanted him to stay with me. Yeah I was the one who was saying him to stay in another room. But understand na I couldn't take the lead.

"Ok." I decided to pull out a stunt. I tip-toed on my feet and only a peck on his lips.

"What was that?" He asked in disbelief.

"A kiss." I gave him a smile.

"U really still need to know how to kiss"  he bend down and I quickly stepped aside. Before he could catch me I went inside my room and locked it. I picked my phone and type a message to send him.