𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵

Shehnaaz Shah

I escaped from lioness's den, haha, I rolled my eyes, not jocking at all. Badhi Ammi is like a abominable person when it turned to trap someone in trouble. Huffing I searched for Sidharth who was enjoying full on with his brothers and some of frnds.

I tapped his shoulder from behind making him turn, facing me. "Hi!" He grinned at me at which I winced.

"Enjoy." I fakely smiled at all of them while I pulled him apart from them and next I dragged him with me.

"Woah woman calm down." He commented sensing my sour mood.

I glared at him as we stopped at a lil distance from the stage where Aru and Salman was displayed as paintings in an art exhibition. I wanted to laugh at my own thaught.

Shaking my thoughts away I looked at my right where Sidharth was looking like he was looking at the strangest person. I cocked my eyebrows at him which he thought to return with a question.

"Where were u?" He finally was considering about my whereabouts.

"U remember about me?" I gave him a mocking impressed look. He opened his mouth to speak but didnt, which I knew bcz he didnt want to argue with me. He then easily tried to go away from there and join his gang back.

"Oye where?" I grabbed his wrist.

"What where?" He eyed at them in a saying manner that he was going there only.

"U r not moving from my side." I strictly said him. Then his eyes turned into their teasing form. He ran his hand over my face, "U want me to stay beside u all the time."

"Kuch bhi ha?" I jerked away his hand while a chuckle left his mouth. "I m saying to be with me bcz of Badhi Ammi."

"Badhi Ammi?" He asked all confused. "From when she is making me profits?"

He was indicating me asking him to stay with me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"U, stop thinking about yourself. And yes if anyone came here to call me on behalf of Badhi Ammi, u will say them that she wont go." I looked around to see if anyone was coming for me.

"Why will I?" He questioned me.

"U know what Badhi Amii was doing. Aunts were talking about their domestic life and family. One was saying my daughter-in-law is number one bitch, one was like aww this is so sad, my one is the best daughter-in-law I could ever get. And another aunt was spilling secrets of her beauty, believe me she was looking the ugliest there." I made a disgusted face.

"And another was doing bla bla. Argh. It was so annoying and Badhi Ammi made me and Zahra Bhabhi sit along with them." I was complaining in one go. It was really suffocating to sit in the middle of those women. I didnt know how Zahra Babhi was sitting there like a statue.

"And do u know the reason?"  I looked at him to see him nodding his head in no.

"Bcz I m a daughter-in-law of Shahs now. I have to obey her now without any attempt of denying." I grimaced as her words ranged inside my mind. "It's only bcz of u. Why u too had to be a Shah?" I smacked his arm slightly.