𝓔𝓶𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Sidharth Shah

I inhaled the fragrance of greenary. It always made me delighted, coming in this serene environment of my birth place. I loved my land. N the most lovliest thing it was situated by river basin

"Hey guys!!" A loud scream echoed in the valley. Arya! A smile appeared automatically on my lips.

How much I love being with my cousins!!

Arya was daughter of second Shah brother. Alya appi and Arya were only childs of Taya abbo. And Alya appi was married.

She came running towards us, passing me a teasing my smile she gave Shehnaaz a tight hug. After greeting everyone she turned to me, "So kya halchal?"

"Badiya." I replied her only to get teasing.

"Yeah yeah badiya toh hunahi haina." I rolled my eyes at her. Seriously she was gonna tease the shit out of me. Somebody needed to save me. Arghh!

I went inside my room. My room? Nope actually our room. No no, not mine and her room. Ahem.. it was not like what u all r thinking. We cousin boys live together in a room. Me,baaz and Sami were in one room. And girl; Shehno, Aru and that Hafsa in another room. Since Zaan and Sayed were too lil to be with us they stayed with parents. And Hamza bhai had his own room.

Shehnaaz Shah

"Babes sit here." Aru pulled me to sofa.

"Just two minutes. Let me unpack my stuffs." I pleaded.

"No first tell me how is married life going before Hafsa disturbs us." She hurriedly inquired as Hafsa was inside washroom.

Married life? The way everything got destroyed between us, it could be gussed easily how smoothly it was going. I let out a sigh. I wasnt in the worst mood to talk about this marriage.

"Yarr nakhre maat dikha. Ab bolbhi." She whinned like a kid.

"What u want to listen?" I sounded angry as I all of sudden reminded the encounter we had on college. She startled a bit at my tune. I was frustrated. Frustrated at him for his behaviour and also for the long journey I was tired. I knew I shouldnt be put down my anger on her. But I couldnt help.

"U want to know about me being under his nikah. Right? So listen It is suffocating. Being under his nikah is suffocating me to no end. My whole life is disturbed due to this nikah." I semi yelled. It was not in the right state.

Hafsa came out that moment. I didnt know she hear me or not, nor I cared. But she also looked shocked at my behaviour. Passing Hafsa I dashed inside washroom.

----

We all sat the dining table for dinner. Yeah I was cool now. I also appologised to Aru before coming here.

My calm self didnt remain calm for long time as he had to ruin my mood again. What he did? Obviously he had to ignore me. He always used to sit between me and Aru. He used to fight for it as he never wanted to sit beside Hafsa accidently. But he chose to sit beside Hafsa today only not to sit beside me.

My apetite for food lost at that moment. I played with the fork on my plate. I want to go away from there only that moment. But everyone was present there. So I decided to sit two minutes more. Breaking my trance Lala Ammi spoke. And guess my bad she was talking to me.

"Shehnaaz tum toh kuch kahi nahi rahi."

"Uska aisahi hai khati piti kuch hai nahi. Kehthi hai weight bhadh jayega ammi." My Ammi joined her.

"Hein? Abhi maintain karna kio hai? Abhi moti hujawogi toh problem kiya hai koyi ladka dekne thorina araha. Nikah toh huchuka. Ha agar Sidharth ko problem hai toh mein kuch nahi kehthi."

I gasped at her choice of words. Who links the topic of eating or dieting to husband?

I looked over her to see her smiling mischievously. Everyone was suppressing their laugh. I let my sight get covered with Sidharth who sifted uncomfortably on his sit. He was also trying to maintain a poker face by bit back a smile but failing miserably.

I was totally red. Not directly but everyone was making fun of me. Ammi it was the most embarrassing situation I ever faced. Everyone was present there, Badhe Abbo, Taya Abbo, Lala abbo and My Abbo. Why Taya ammi decided to tease me infront of them specially? I always asked Aru why she loved to tease people to the extent. Now I got it was in her DNA.

"I m done." Unable to meet anyone's eye I hasted to run inside my room. While I was climbing the stairs I heard Aru," Mera bhi hugaya."

I submerged myself on the bed. The scene replayed in front of my eyes as I closed them. I shut my eyes open when Aru entered.

"What was that?" I asked bewildered.

"That was my Ammi bro. Woh aisihi hai." She sat next to my laying figure.

"Alya appi ne jaisi teasing jela haina ammi k, ya Kudha!! Aur kisine nahi saha. Sometimes it creats doubts in me that she is our mother na? How can a mother tease her daughter and son-in-law that much." She let out a laugh.

"That means I have to be careful." The room filled with laughter next moment.

We then got busy into gossiping. Soon Hafsa joined us but she hugged her pillow earlier than us and sleep took over her. She was hell tired with the hectic day.

My phone ranged making me flinch as it was 1 at night. We also had to wake up for sehri so everyone went to bed already. So who was calling?Kahlil bhai, how could I forget? Only he could act like a ghost. I went outside of my room as I didnt want to disturb Hafsa's sleep.

"Yeah Khalil bhai." As soon as I answered him I heard a groan. I looked over to find a displeased Sidharth. Wait what made him so annoyed?

I wanted to go and talk to him; but I was busy in this damn call. Kahlil bhai was asking if we reached without any trouble and how was the day etc etc.

Sidharth observed something me or something behind me. Who knew? Then he got into his room and shut the door with a thud. Was he becoming insane along with rude? Who made loud sound this late at night when everyone was sleeping?

_______

Sehri - is the meal consumed early in the morning by Muslims before fasting, before dawn during or outside the Islamic month of Ramadan. The meal is eaten before fajr prayer.

I know many of u r having problems with knowing big family's members. U have to just focus a lil on it.

And yeah do votes💘

~Fari❤