𝓢𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Sidharth Shah

I hold her hand as she was playing with her fingers continuously when my Khala arrived. I knew she wasnt a person who got nervous when she met new people. But obviously meeting his/her in-laws brings lil nervousness in people.

Before anyone could introduce her Faiza, my khala's daughter jumped on her. Where would I go with these typical cousins of mine?

"Ok ok guys let me introduce first. Dont be scary." I gave them a look to be in limit. But after all cousins r always like that too much cozy around fellow cousins and their partners.

I started with Faaris Bahi first, my Khala's son, Faiza's brother. "He is Faaris. He was the best big bro ever. When I was stucked between two lil devils he was there to fulfill the duties of a big bro in my life."

Shehnoo flashed a smile as I ended, I leaned near her," and believe me he was far better than that stupid Khalil." As soon as this words escaped my mouth she gave me a deathly glare, telling there was no need to bring him there.

Ignoring her I continued," She is Faaris Bhai's love, my Bhabhi." They was like us, meant just under nikah. Bhabhi lived here in India only.

"Faiza is stupid. So skip." Faaris bhai laughed at this and gave me a hi-fi and Faiza groaned.

"Ye Zayd, Badhe Mama ka beta and ye Amaira,Chote Mama's daughter and sabse achi bachi." I side hugged Amaira. She is my favourite and yeah also a big fan of me. And surely there would be a new relationship between us in future.

"Where is your brother Maira?" I asked not finding her lil brother.

"Bhaiyo he has exams. So ammi locked him in the home alone to study." Ohh, typical mami. Thus, the meeting part went great enough.

"Alya Api!" As soon as Api entered Shehnoo and Arya both screamed together. And by chance Arya was also by my side, there was many possibility of me being deaf.

They didnt care about anyone else as they ran to welcome her. I also made my way to them.

"U said u wont come? Woh dayan maan kaise gayi?" Arya was the one who asked in emergency, only to recieve glare from both Shehnoo and Alya Api.

She threw them both a what look. I scoped beside her and whispered near her ear, "Talha bhai sunlege." Then I mustered a smile looking at the couple- Alya Api and Talha Bhai.

Noticing them elders also came to welcome their daughter and son-in-law.

"If anyone will tell me how this happened?" Arya was restless to know.

"How can anyone resist Sidharth Shah's charm?" Alya Api caressed my cheeks then ended up pulling them.

"Asssalamu alaikum Khalil." Alya Api called him seeing him.

He came towards us holding an useless attitude and greeted her back then started to talk with Api. "It has been long time-"

Crap! Why the hell I was hearing what was he saying or noticing what was he doing. Averting my focus from him I lingered it on Shehnoo and Arya.

"You'd better close your mouth, are you trying to catch flies?" Shehnoo stopped Aru as she was grinning like her dream got fulfilled.