𝓘𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓑𝓮 𝓕𝓾𝓷

Sidharth Shah

SHEHNAAZ, the person who was involved in my life like my blood is running through my vein. THE NIKAH made us both inseparable. When there was going any discussion about me there would surely we gonna have a name included. That was her name.

I ran away from her till two months after our nikah. Bcz everything was planned so suddenly. So I was never ready for it and most serious thing the truth was never going to change that she was too perfect for me. I knew she wasnt going to judge me over my past.

But there was not only one problem. The fact was known to me was she hated the cousin marriage concept. I knew she always saw me as her brother. Imaganing her reaction on this nikah was very unpredictable for me. I was prepared for any kind of bad reaction from her. And I thought it was best to give her some time.

On our nikah day I was doing what I decided. On my day I never wanted the person was him, Khalil Mirza. At first I thought he was going to fulfill my wish, but he was my enemy after all. How he could do a thing which was going to give happiness to my heart?

A matter of fact about me that Kahlil name was enough to make me irritated. So his prsence creats a havoc of frustration in me everytime.

As it was Arya's birthaday there was going a lil party. And the celebration got doubled as the next day it was Eid. Maybe every one presented there was happy but not me. Reason, he was here also. Aru wasnt his cousin, there was no need of him, so why he was here?

"Khalil Bhai" This damn sugary voice. Shehnoo approached him with such a warmness. Why she couldnt stay away from him? Actually why couldnt stay away from the people I hated?

Seeing them standing together was only passing rage in me. Nah nah I was not jealous since he was close to Shehnoo. There was nothing being jealous of Khalil as it was known to me he only treated her as a sister, nothing more. But seeing them together was making me realize that I wasn't perfect for her.

I was trying to keep this things aside and wanted to behave normal like before and concentrate on my future with Shehnoo. But every time I was given a hint of truth that she was the best one and I m nothing best for her.

The day we arrived here I was given the information by Hafsa that the nikah was suffocating Shehnaaz. First I reacted madly at this news. After some time I decided to be calm down. And after all I was believing in whom? Hafsa? She can't see anything going smooth in my life. So I decided to have a talk with Shehnoo.

But when I went to her she was busy in call with KHALIL MIRZA.UFF I really hate to even take his name. For people he was the name of perfection. He was a perfect son, perfect brother, perfect niece and He was successful in his life. He was handling his own business. Though his father had vast amount of property he chose to stand on his own feet, he never took any help from his father. I just didn't have a problem of that. But I m hating the fact that he was reminding me that Shehnoo too deserved someone perfect, like him.

In this I ignored her though I was seeing that it was hurting her. After Aru knocked some senses in me I wanted to behave decently with her. But as I said before the reality wasn't leaving me. I was given reality check every time when I was deciding to give a try. I listened Shehnoo asking my Ammi that why Ammi chose her for me. That only indicated she wasn't happy with this nikah.

That's why I never wanted this nikah so early. Bcz I was nothing like she deserved. That was the reason I wanted to finish my studies first and stand on my own feet. But my ammi made me persuade to say yes. Surely she was my Ammi, she knew how to make me agree on any decision.