𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂!

Sidharth Shah

It was evening. And I didn't get a glimpse of Shehnoo in this whole time. She was also missing during lunch. Time to find out in which corner she was hiding?

I really didnt want to go to her room which she shares with Hafsa. Also there were less chances for her to be in room at this time. So I went to terrace first and I saw her there enjoying the view of the river which was flickering like glitter on the surface. The river's soulful singing was opaudible due to silence around us. I could see a family of ducks paddling on the water.

She had been so enthralled by the nature that she had hardly noticed me. Taking the chance I engulfed her in a hug from back.

"Sidh..Sidharth." She left a sigh in relief realizing it was me.

"Did I scared u?"

"Obviously u idiot." Luckily her hands were tied by me, otherwise it was sure that I would have been received a hit.

Looked like her anger was gone by now or she suppressed it. The girl I knew she would surely choose the second one. Yet I had to clear things.

"Shehnoo about Hafsa-" shutting me in the middle she replied uninterestedly. "I dont wanna know."

"But I want to let u know."

Flashbacks
My books were lying lazily beside me as I were playing COC. Suddenly a mssg showed on whatsapp.

Badhi Ammi
Hi!

As the number was named after Badhi Ammi in my phone. I guessed it was Hafsa maybe who was messaging me bcz I couldn't imagine Badhi Ammi messaging me.

Sidharth
Hello!
Hafsa??

After questioning I got my conformation. Then I chated with her for a few minutes while asking about her day and all other stuffs. Suddenly she wanted to meet me as she have some emergency.

I would have tried my best, but It was almost impossible for me as I had exams coming in few days. So I denied.

Sidharth
Tell me here what u want talk about.

Badhi Ammi
Here?!
I think it'll be best if we can meet.

Sidharth
Arey!No prob.
U can tell me now. It is modern age;we dont have to keep suspense for long time.

But I never imagined she would say I Love You to M.E.

Badhi Ammi
Sidharth I really like u.
Actually I love U.

Sidharth
What are you talking about?
It is crazy!

Badhi Ammi
Umm....Why? Cant You and Me become We?

Her sudden confession caught me off guard. I wasnt prepared for something like that. And I didnt want to hurt her and in the same time It wasn't possible for me to reciprocate her feelings. I cant imagine me being with her. It was really weird. So I made an excuse

Sidharth
Actually I have a girlfriend.

Badhi Ammi
What?!
You never told me.